Photo Highlights / Purchased Senior pictures but never received them

I purchased my son's Senior pictures from Dan Tibbetts the owner/photographer of Photo Highlights. I have not received them as of yet and my son has 20 days left of his Senior year. I can't send out invitations to the open house or send his announcements out until I receive them. I have called him and emailed numerous times. He will not return my messages. Recently, I have found out that there are four other people trying to get a hold of Dan for their wedding pictures. They all work at the post office with my ex-husband. Dan is a supervisor at the post office and advertises his #1 photo business. We have all paid for our pictures in full.

More Photo Highlights Complaints & Reviews

Plus Photo Highlights - No service and No pictures

A  24th of Aug, 2007 by
I have had a similar experience. Dan Tibbetts of photo highlights took my wedding photos over 2 months ago and I have yet to receive them. I have called and emailed countless times. I am out-of-state so I cannot visit his studio in person. I would nst recommend him to anyone.
A  7th of Aug, 2010 by
Dan seems to be busy on models web sites with the ladies. more important matters, you know how it is. T&A

you rockkkkkkkk babyyyyyyyy

needs to grow up and show responsibility
A  7th of Aug, 2010 by