Phones 4U Fareham / Scam and cheating!

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Well on 10/01/2008 I was offered a new contract with £150.00 on the phone i mentioned above only to find out that i am only getting £20.00 the bacs payment form wasn't filled in 3 people dealt with this and said how much of a good deal it was thats why I went for it as that £150.00 would go towards phone bill. Ive been to the store so many times i am so sick of being messed around and fobbed off the £20.00 went into my husbands account as he got the contract for me. We were promised we get the rest in a check £130.00, were is it no one contacts me is always me contact them.

Comments

Ka
  9th of Mar, 2008

Such a shame to read a comment that is so negative about your Phones4u store, I've been a Phones4u customer for four years and they always look after me year after year. Sorry to say I can't share your pain!!!

To
  8th of Apr, 2008

I have been going there for years and always been delt with very well and always got my money when i should of. last year they saved me over £30pm on my contract. i would rate them 10/10

Ro
  10th of Jun, 2008

Am having similar problem signed up and given £50 cash and promised £50 in bacs within 28 days still not here day 30, anyone know if i can cancel the contract due to breach of?

Am
  22nd of Nov, 2008

I completely agree with you.
I still have a contract with tem which was a year ago, and i can't wait to cancel it (only 6 months left).
I had a bac form stating that they would give me £100 back...i've complained so many times, spoken to customer service, faxed all the papers that I had from phones4u, and i still haven't seen a penny!