Phone4Real / Thief Brokers / No Stock

1 Hong Kong Review updated:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

THIS IS TO STATE, THAT I RAJIV CHOUDHARY ALSO CALLED "RAJ" IN HONG KONG THE OWNER OF "SINO LINK GLOBAL TECHNOLOGIES LTD" HONG KONG HAS MET Michiel Briet AND Patrick De Swert on 2 occassions ONLY in Hong Kong. ALL VIEWS ABOVE FROM username: Raj are not mine, and I don't know who this Guy/ Person/ Entity is NOT KNOWN TO ME & has no association with me or my Company. His views about Patrick and Micheal are exclusively his. As far as I am concerned, Me or my company did not find Patrick or Micheal in capacity of scammers. Any actions which Patrick and Micheal take are exclusively their's and have nothing to with me or my company. I was NOT Cheated or SCAMMED By these two individuals.

Any questions please feel free to email me.

Thanks,

Raj

Comments

• Pa
      26th of Apr, 2009

You mister Rajiv have no any iphone and stop with this [censored]ing ###!!

Rajiv,

Sent also a mail to the owners from this site and asked for the IP address, we also try to call the owners from this site.

Regards,

Patrick

Hello,

We have never done business with Rajiv Choudhary (and we haven't) the Raj who is putting all these comments is different from Rajiv Choudhary of AUSTRALIAN LINK GLOBAL TECHNOLOGIES PTY LTD, We have contacted Raj, and have since clarified, that it is another Raj not Rajiv Choudhary...

The topic from http://www.opgelichtopinternet.nl has been removed.

Sorry Rajiv,