Phone Skins (UK) Limited / Online business cheater

1 India Review updated:

The following are the details of this cheater... I have more details...I anyone also searching this cheater..Please whatsapp me : +91 [protected] i have more details...Its not shareing here..May that cheater see this post will help him to escape...I am on my way to find that bit**...I any one have more details please share with me also...I will find soon...May that cheater will never cheat other...Lets fight friends...Please join with me... The truth is with us the below are some details of that cheater i collected..This wll help someone...I also have more details...I am going to submit whole details to fir...That cheater will caught soon...Anyone have more details of this cheater..Please share with me...The sucess will be thruth... Account name : simeon kamei account number : [protected] bank name : bank of india ifsc : bkid0005064 branch : imphal ananda singh higher secondary school nongmeibung : institution name t2012mnpms006223 : student id(2012) p2012mnpmsc001886 : permanent student id [protected] : bank account no bank of india – impha : bank name & address bfshoy : ifsc code asinpou : parent name male christian numbers used : +[protected], +[protected], +[protected] +[protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] (Dought) [protected] [protected] (Dought) +[protected] (Dought) +[protected] [protected] (Not sure) mail id using mobilesell23@gmail.com johnricky_mobileplaza001@hotmail.com abdul_fawaz@hotmail.com majidvijahlending@gmail.com dought ip : 168.235.207.235 company name using 1. Company name: elect ltd registered no: [protected] 2 longsight road, ramsbottom, bury, lancashire, bl0 9td, united kingdom 2. Phone skins (Uk) limitted address : 46a victoria road, southall, middlesex, ub2 4ee, united kingdome city:middlesex postal code : ub2 4ee registered number [protected] account name:singngamlung kamei account number:[protected] bank name: bank of india ifsc code:bkid0005064 amount:inr45, 000 branch :manipur. Ananda singh higher secondary school, nongmeibung : institution name t2012mnpms006194 : : student id(2012) p2012mnpmsc001893 : permanent student id [protected] : bank account no bank of india - imphal : bank name & address bfshoy : ifsc code lumguangpou : parent name m christian acc name: sabin tamang, acc no: [protected], bank: central bank of india, ifsc: cbin0280305, branch: new skype receivers name :joseph lee tyser country :usa state :west virgina city :martinsburgh zipcode:25427

Ma
Jan 11, 2016

Comments

• Pi
      21st of Jan, 2016

I have ordered a iPhone 5s on 12th of dec to this email id "mobilesell23@gmail.com". I found his ad in Facebook.When I asked him he told that I need to pay only for the mobile and the price is RS.13000. He gave me the website of http://m.electlimited.page.tl. And when I asked for his company genuity he sends me a certificate and in that I found a website of
    www.newelectronicslimited.com. In that website I found its in USA. When I asked him he said that company branch is in UK.

That address is
    Company Name: ELECT LTD Registered No: 06743264 2 LONGSIGHT ROAD, RAMSBOTTOM, BURY, LANCASHIRE, BL0 9TD, UNITED KINGDOM
    His contact number is +2348187187692

When I ordered one mobile, we made a deal like 50% payment initially and then remaining on delivery. He too accepted it. I made RS.5000.The account number is

Acc Name: Simeon Kamei,
    Acc No: 506410110002312 Bank: Bank of India
    Ifsc: BKID0005064
    Branch: Imphal

Then after that he told me that shipping company does not deliver 1 unit so that i need to purchase 2 units and 1 unit is free for Christmas offer. So he asked me to deposit remaining RS.8000 as a half payment for 2 units.The account number is

Acc name: sabin Tamang,
    Acc No: 3502445938,
    bank: central bank of india,
    Ifsc: CBIN0280305,
    Branch: New Delhi

After paying that he told me that he need to clear the customs and I need to deposit RS.10000. When I asked him he said that it's a new rule so he don't know that before.I have paid in both the account number as Rs.5000 each. Now totally I have paid RS.23000.

After paying that he is asking for Ibc card now and need to pay RS.10000. Meanwhile he told me to speak to his manager also his mail id is johnricky_mobileplaza001@hotmail.com.His skype id is alia.adams Now both r saying that unless I pay I can't get my mobiles.

I have his western union account number also. I did not deposit any amount to this account but i am attaching it for the reference

Receivers Name :Joseph lee tyser
    Country :USA
    State :West virgina
    City :Martinsburgh
    Zipcode:25427

I m struggling with him daily. Please do some needful things. I need my money. And no one should suffer like this. I have all the proof of mails, bank receipt. I herewith I have attached his certificate and the airway bills.

Meanwhile my brother mailed to this person to find out whether he is genuine. He replied to my brother that he needs to pay only for the mobile. He did not say about any extra payment. So we found its a scam and made a complaint here.

Now I have told him to deliver to UK to my friend home but he said some reasons and he did not deliver it..

Later now struggled from January month to deliver the mobile and he says that I need to pay for ibc card and he won't deliver the mobile unless I pay for it.

Later he was not ready to respond in mail so I called him and asked for refund so he teased me and laughing at me.. Later when I called him then he did not answer the call.. After many times he started to attend the call and won't reply.

Now after seeing this complaint he is saying me to remove the complaint.. Before 1 week he have threatened me that the delivery company is angry on me and the FBI will arrest me for this.. He is blackmailing that he has my home address and contact number.

Till now he said that unless I pay for ibc card then he can't send the mobiles. But now before 2 days he says that he have send the mobiles and the Oman customs are asking for IBC card.. I have enquired in India, UK, Oman and they says that there is no such card.. When I tell him he says that I should not hear their words.. He is arguing that there is such card and I should pay for it..