Phone Is Cash / Rip off company

United States, New York, Brooklyn Review updated:
Phone Is Cash
Sent this company multiple phones several months ago. They have not paid me. I have sent sever emails to their customer service dept with no answer.

A  20th of Jan, 2009 by
I too have been ripped off by Phone is Cash. I was able to finally locate a phone number for them, but no one answers it. I think it's a fax machine. The number is (718) 837-0385. I've sent them numerous phones for recycling because they have the best buy back prices. But they keep the phones and don't send a check for them!! It's very disappointing to say the least!
A  17th of Aug, 2009 by
I truly agree, the company known as Phoneiscash.com is FRAUDULENT. DO NOT SEND YOUR PHONES, because they do not send any payment. I sent my phone and then after a week they told me the phone had no value. I was ripped off, and they are liars.
A  16th of Nov, 2010 by
The price offered prior to sending in my Blackberry Storm was $90. It was in good condition, used only about 1 year. I packed it up with accessories and sent it off. When Phone is Cash rec'd it, they said they'd offer me $10 b/c the screen did not work. I asked repeatedly how this could have happened, but got no response. I did get the check for $10, after not responding to the offer and instead asking questions that weren't answered. I sent in a money order for $10 and their payment for $10 to have the phone returned to me. It was returned, with no accessories. This company is a total rip-off, and I'm planning on reporting it to the appropriate authorities.
A  22nd of Feb, 2011 by
Do not use this company. Please don't.
You pay your shipping costs to mail to them to keep. They will tell you the phones do not qualify. I sent them 3...all in good working order. I also sent them the chargers and batteries. I was scammed. If you notice there is no contact phone number on their website...also no street address. All you will find is a p.o. box. There is no communication.
A  11th of Jun, 2011 by
I am having the same issue. I sent the phones and an iPod insured with tracking and know that they were delivered almost 30 days ago. I have e-mailed numerous times, but get no response. I have however found some recourse. They resell the phone through ebay using the seller name JustUsedPhone and through justusedphone.com. Both websites are hosted by godaddy.com. I have found some of the devices I sent already listed on ebay and have been reporting them to ebay as stolen merchandise, as at this point that is what they are. I have also filed abuse reports for both of their websites through godaddy via email, at abuse@secureserver.net, or via telephone, at 480-624-2505. I am sure if enough people complain, they will either change their ways or be shut down.