Phone/Internet/Cable TV / Cost

1 Ajax, ON, Canada Review updated:

This Thursday Dec. 18th. 2014 I will have the pleasure of walking in to my local Rogers store with armfuls of there equipment and cancelling all of my services that I receive from them. I have been a loyal customer for over 20 years but over the years the cost just keep rising. I am switching to Bell with a savings of over $90.00 per month. I have threatened to leave for years and Rogers would give me a little discount to entice me to stay. This time I'm not calling just switching.

Bi
Dec 15, 2014

Comments

• Ro
      16th of Dec, 2014

Hi BillWill Services,
    I'm sad to hear you are planning to cancel your services. I welcome the opportunity to discuss how we can keep you as a customer. 20 years is a long time, I'm positive we can work something out. Can you private message us to get started?

• Bi
      17th of Dec, 2014

Paul from Rogers Give me a call on my cell 905-922-4462

18th of Dec, 2014

Hey, sorry about the delay. I understand that another team was able to assist you with your concerns. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask.

18th of Dec, 2014

Hey, I've received your private message and will reply to it momentarily. Thank you.

• Bi
      18th of Dec, 2014

I ended up delaying my Bell installation and decided to speak with Rogers. I was in contact with a Rogers representative today her name was Kerri from the Care Loyalty Dept. She was very professional and helpful. She made some changes and suggestions and by the time our conversation was over I had decided to stay with Rogers. They should be happy to have her as an employee.
    Bill