Phone accessories / NOTICE OF APPEAL OF MISSING GOODS OF FILE No. ACC.EK

1 Ghana Review updated:

NOTICE OF APPEAL OF MISSING GOODS OF FILE No. ACC.EK 10445

In the matter of OFORI EDWARD, Post Office Box MC 0784 of Telephone No. +[protected], Ghana APPEAL FROM REFEREE'S DECISION
which the above-named Goods got missing which his FILE No. ACC.EK 10445, dated 25th October, 2007 from which I was coming from Dubai to Accra, Ghana.

I hereby appeal to your office that if the company can't pay all the amount of the missing goods, I am notifying you to compensate me because it wealth alot.

Hoping this letter would be treated urgently

Yours faithfully,

Ofori Edward

Comments

3rd of Aug, 2009
    Phone accessories - Phone cover
    MK Wireless and Only Phone Network
    mkwireless.com

I ordered a phone cover on 07-19-09 from MK Wireless. I received no order confirmation email, or shipping confirmation. They processed the Paypal payment right away, of course - through Only Phone Network. Waited about a week, still no phone cover, or any confirmation, so I emailed their customer service - received no response. Emailed Only Phone Network customer service, didn't receive a response. Called MK Wireless customer service, their automated service put me on hold then disconnected me every time I called. Finally called Only Phone Network customer service, managed to get a customer service rep, and eventually was told that my phone cover was being shipped that day. I just received it today, 08-03-09. So my issue did get resolved, but I don't recommend ordering anything from them.