Phoenix Wheel Of Fortune 21st Century Alliance With SuperPages / Please do not fall for this character!

Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:
I received a Sweepstakes Bonanza Draw Notification for $49,316.61 in two separate checks. I had to call a phone number and ask for Lydia Collins, who was not there, only a man with a heavy accent. He said I could cash the smaller check $ 3500.00 and call back Monday for more information on tracking. The number is [protected]. I will not go any further but I am sure this is a scam. I may take the checks to the bank fraud department. Please do not fall for this character.
Va

Comments

Na
  23rd of Nov, 2007
I have also gotten the check and I believed it was a real one at first but now since there is to return address on the envelope it seems fishy. I will also go to Wells Fargos bank to check in and make sure tomorrow. I also got two checks totalling the same amount of money. I will also contact J.P. Morgan Fruad Department, regarding one of the other checks. Please don't fall for this scam to whom that may have gotten it.

-Nalini Behari.