Phoenix Remanufactured Transmission / Transmission purchase

7310 W. Roosevelt #26Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
2.5
Phone: 623-936-6200

I purchased a remanufactured transmission from these guys June 12th 2008. I recieved an incorrect transmission, returned it, recieved the same incorrect transmission 3 weeks later. After returning that one, I finally recieved the correct one but was missing a critical component. (torque convertor) I finally recieved that piece on August 2nd. I was to be reimbursed a 350.00 core charge that I have been attempting to collect from them, but as of today, Oct 24, I have not recieved this core charge, and have been told it would be to me by the 15th of Oct. They were paid for services June 12th and I am still trying to finalize this transaction.

Comments

7310 w. roosevelt
Phoenix
Arizona
Phone: 623-936-1500

company has not refunded charges to my account, now they will not answer my calls. I do not know how to contact them. When I do call, I believe they hang up on me.
Ra
  17th of Oct, 2008
I am having the same problem. I have 2 phone numbers for them and neither is being answered.
De
  25th of Oct, 2008
i have had the same issues i have had two core refund checks bounce, now i am taking it to small claims court.