Phoenix Publications & Advertising / Not Friendly

1 2637 East Atlantic Boulevard #171 Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 954-786-0227

I have attempted to advertise with this company, but Kathy Jacobs is apparently plays favorites. I have clients in over 4 states. I would rather spend my money with my relationship with ValPak than have to deal with a person with such a bad attitude.

Nr

Comments

• Ka
      2nd of Nov, 2010

This is completely right! We were lied to by the sales agent and was verbally abused and harrassed via email by Kathy Jacobs. I will never do business with nor recommend this advertising company to anyone and have let other business owners know about her devious sales tactics. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH PHOENIX PUBLICATIONS AND ADVERTISING!!!

• Du
      13th of Jul, 2011

first of all why would a company NOT want to sell someone an ad if that was there business? we offer exclusive category listings and the only way we would not sell someone ad ad is if the category was already sold.

as far as the second complaint the reason this business was contacted numerous times is because they owed us money for advertising and did not want to pay for the work we did.

kathy jacobs

• Bu
      2nd of Apr, 2013

Kathy Jacobs of Phoenix Publications and Advertising is a very nasty person to deal with. She is a bully and and acts very unprofessional. This is also a consensus of several businesses in the Pompano Beach area. I agreee, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HER OR YOU WILL REGRET IT!

• Bu
      2nd of Apr, 2013

I am glad I am not the only one who has had a bad experience with Kathy Jacobs of Phoenix Publications and Advertising. I concur with the comments above.

• Al
      19th of May, 2017

Great to know, she's advertising for a Sales Rep in the Fort Lau. area! I'll pass !!!