Phoenix Infra Estate International Ltd

Posted: May 4, 2013 by

Fraud in Lucknow Project (Dreamland)

Phoenix Infra Estate International Ltd
India
phoenixinfra.com
I had booked a plot in Lucknow project (Dreamland) in December 2011 through Mr. Manvendra Singh. At the time of booking I was assured by him that infrastructure development activities would start in February 2012. After March 2012, he stopped visiting me for collecting the EMI and I had to write to the company to collect the EMI. At the time of collection of cheques by some employees of the firm including Mr. Gokul Bankar, I was assured every time that work on the project would start within a month. However, till date I donot know the status of the project. I further understand that even LIDA approval for the said project has not been sought even though the project was launched about 2 years earlier. Further, there is no development activity on the site. I have lodged my complaints on the company website at least 6-7 times but am yet to get any response. I was asked to lodge complaint on website but I did not get any response till date though I have lodged complaint on the website at least on 7-8 occasions. I have tried to contact Mr. Gokul Bankar (9021292021) and Mr. Shakti Gaurav (9960584683) but of late, they are not taking the call. I also contacted Mr. Vinod Samrit, I/c Consumer Care cell of the Firm at least on 5-6 times. His attitude too is utterly arrogant and indifferent and most of the times, he is not in the seat as per the receptionists at Consumer Care, Nagpur Office. Further, the receptionists at the Consumer Care Centre, Nagpur Office (+917123050005) are not authorised to give phone numbers of any higher ups of the company, as revealed by them today i.e. 04-05-2013. Moreover, as per receptionist, reply to my queries is being discussed by higher ups for more than 2 months now. I am sure that this time too, the company has been cheated by owners of the land from whom the company had purchased the land, as usually happens with this company.
Further, Lucknow Office (0522 4009440) or Mr. Gokul Bankar are completely unreachable at this point of time. The person (Mr. Pavnesh) who used to come to collect the cheques is unreachable and there is nobody whom I can contact at this point of time.
I would urge investors to be cautious before buying any property in any scheme launched by this group.
Complaint comments Comments (10)    Updated: Complaint country India Complaint category Real Estate

Comments

A  4th of Nov, 2014 by    +2 Votes
They also make such type of fraud in Various project in indore and they are two brother yogesh and Mahesh nashine under judiciary custody in Indore under sec 420 and others act of IPC
A  12th of Mar, 2015 by    +1 Votes
I agreed with you I have also done the same.
A  6th of Jul, 2015 by    +2 Votes
same here with me i donot know what to do now.
will we be getting back our money ???
A  8th of Sep, 2015 by    0 Votes
I have also booked a plot in BHOPAL and made full payment about 2 years back, but concerned Phoenix infra group/Management is not registering the Plot. Even they are not attending the phones and their office in Bhopal was found locked/always closed. I do not know what to do now.
will we be getting our money back or plot registered soon ???

Smt Kunti Sahu
N  21st of Oct, 2015 by    0 Votes
I have booked a plot No.129 in this company 's project PHOENIX INFRA FUTURE CITY at Village Rawad, Tahsil Depalpur, Indore and have paid the entire cost. Since last one year I'm trying for the registry of the plot for which I am trying to contact Mr. Fahim, Advocate but he is not
answering my calls . I was able to make contact with Mr. Ritesh Patel a represenative of the company who assured me up to recent past that he is trying to get the registry done but in the end he told me that he is now unable to contact the directors/addl directors of the company.
Now I feel cheated by the company. I'm thinking of forming a group of the investors in different projects of the company. We as a group may initiate legal case against the company. Interested persons may contact me. My contact details are as under
Mobile No.09425080164
Email ID adityasxn53@gmail.com
A.K.SAXENA
N  27th of Nov, 2016 by    0 Votes
i also booked in lucknow project
A  7th of Dec, 2016 by    0 Votes
I have also booked the plot at Lko but the story is same with me co. S officials are not traceable I think we should form a group and come up with court case against the co. So that we may not loose our hard earned money to these cheaters. Looking forward for the reply.
My m. No 9670590033
My mail ch.arvind75@gmail.com
Hurry up we are loosing time
A  10th of Dec, 2016 by    0 Votes
My mail ID is dwivedimohitkumar @gmail.com and no is 9211866706. Only court is the right way to deal these fraud people
N  11th of Dec, 2016 by    0 Votes
Dear sir, thanks for your support and response. We are three isolated buyers and still not decided what to do . If you please tell me whether you are also a buyer and what are you going to do with it. If you are in court then we will also join you.
Regards
A  14th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
Dear Sir,

I have also booked plot in Lucknow in 2011 and given almost all money, and from last 3 years seeking to get any contact number of same company
Kindly guide to get money back from these cheated companies.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree