Pho Hoa Noodle Soup / Unauthorized charges

1 220 castro st. , Mountain View, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (650) 969-5805

The restaurant charged my card muliple times without my authorization.

Me

Comments

6th of Mar, 2012

horrible staff

8th of Jan, 2017

I went to Pho ho in Olney on 01/07/17 at 7:00pm with my daughter and husband to get some food for his birthday and we orderd 2 beef soup and 1 chicken we say down waited for our food and when I got mine the chicken soup I noticed there was not chicken I saw like 3 little tiny pieces of chicken I called the waiter right away and I told him about it and I asked if I can have a new one he said he has to ask managment, after about 15 min he came back yo tell me yhe managment said no and that was the way was made, I adked him to speak to the manager she came back and said did you ate the chicken? We can't give more chicke. If you ate it, to my disblieve and in front of my daugthet and husband they also said she has not eat anything, So she said we have to asked this so I told her how can she asked me yhat if as soon I got the soup I told thr waiter about it. Shw was trying to said that I ate the chicken to get more for free how rude was that I was so mad and just wanted to leave and nevet come back to this place, I requested a refunded and she said I need to the card she did not apologized and said I have to take the soup. What the hell is wrong with her. How can she be a manager? I never had such a horrible experience. I will never go back yo this place or recomeneded.