Phillips HDTV / When you try and turn it back on it just goes out
I just read a complaint on your site about a phillip's tv. We brought a phillip's hdtv in june 2006. From aaron's sales and lease in pace,florida we have not had it a month and it went out. I called aaron's and they said for me to call phillip's so i did all they would do is give me a service number to call so i did this. The service company was to come out on a monday then did not come. They called and ask what was wrong with the tv. My husband told the man that it just went out. When you try and turn it back on it just goes out. We even tried unplugging it for 6 hours then plug it back in and it still does the same thing. It phillip's is having this problem with their tvs maybe the should stop making them. I am also going to call phillip's back and let them know about your site and the complaints against them. I will never buy a phillip's again and will tell every one i talk to about their rotten tvs.
James and Deborah of Milton, Fl.
More Phillips HDTV Complaints & Reviews
- Philips / Magnavox LCD TV - WARNING: Do not buy a Philips/Magnavox product! 
- Philips Ambilight 42& LCD TV - Amblight problems 
- Philips (Hong Kong), Induction cooker - HD4917 - Terrible customer service, Strongly complaints from Philips Hong Kong customer 
- Philips India Ltd - Not repairing TV - worst service! 
- Philips LCD Flat Screen TV - Beware of the Philips brand LCD Flat screen HD televisions! 
- Philips International - fc9532/09 vacuum cleaner
- Philips Smart TV 43 Inch - netflix app not available in spite of confirmation by sales agent that it is netflix able
- Philips International B.V. - iron
- Phillips 66 - Problems with gas lever causing gas spilling
- Philips Electronics - Philips electronics 55 inch smart tv from walmart black friday 2016