Philips Sonicare / Bad service
I purchased an Elite model 9500 and had to have it replaced under warranty because the on/off button fell out. The replacement I was sent was the R710. This has only one brush head and no cord storage. The 9500 had two brush heads and cord storage in the base. Their R732 model has two brush heads and cord storage.
I explained this to the customer service rep I spoke with on the phone and also explained that on amazon.com, the 9500 and R732 are the same price and the R710 is $20 cheaper, indicating it is not an equivalent replacement for the 9500. I was rudely told that the R710 is better than the 9500 and that I could not get an R732 as a warranty replacement.
So now I have to go out and buy a pair of brush heads to be able to use the item I was sent to replace their defective product, and deal with a cord that is too long. I will never buy another Sonicare product again, and I will be careful to avoid buying anything made by Philips since they obviously make defective products which they refuse to stand behind.
More Philips Sonicare Complaints & Reviews
- Philips / Magnavox LCD TV - WARNING: Do not buy a Philips/Magnavox product! 
- Philips Ambilight 42& LCD TV - Amblight problems 
- Philips (Hong Kong), Induction cooker - HD4917 - Terrible customer service, Strongly complaints from Philips Hong Kong customer 
- Philips India Ltd - Not repairing TV - worst service! 
- Philips LCD Flat Screen TV - Beware of the Philips brand LCD Flat screen HD televisions! 
- Philips Smart TV 43 Inch - netflix app not available in spite of confirmation by sales agent that it is netflix able
- Philips International B.V. - iron
- Phillips 66 - Problems with gas lever causing gas spilling
- Philips Electronics - Philips electronics 55 inch smart tv from walmart black friday 2016
- American Hawk Security - Philips Coffee - Denver Colorado - Security guard