Philips India / Poor service support
The Philips after sales service is pathetic at best. I have a LCD TV which faced a problem of its PCB burn out. The service center took 4o days with no word or foolow up on the future of my beloved Tv whihc doubled as my computer monitor at times.
After which, as an angry customer i approached Philips corporate office, wherein the Service manager pacified me by giving an option of upgrading my TV ( without reapiring it ) with a newer bigger one by just paying the cost difference on MRP. Now at face of it, this looked a reasonable settlement.
However as it turned out the MRP of my TV was INR 30, 000 and the one to be upgraded was 55, 000. So my upgradtaion cost as it stands was INR 20, 000
However the street price of the same products was INR 24, 000 and INR 32, 000 respectively ( which i took as a MRP)
No sow Philips is repairing my Tv at a cost of INR 12, 000 and literally fooled me in the name of offering me an upgrade option.
i am sorry that i ever bought any thing from Philips.
So now Philps no
More Philips India Complaints & Reviews
- Philips / Magnavox LCD TV - WARNING: Do not buy a Philips/Magnavox product! 
- Philips Ambilight 42& LCD TV - Amblight problems 
- Philips (Hong Kong), Induction cooker - HD4917 - Terrible customer service, Strongly complaints from Philips Hong Kong customer 
- Philips India Ltd - Not repairing TV - worst service! 
- Philips LCD Flat Screen TV - Beware of the Philips brand LCD Flat screen HD televisions! 
- Philips International - fc9532/09 vacuum cleaner
- Philips Smart TV 43 Inch - netflix app not available in spite of confirmation by sales agent that it is netflix able
- Philips International B.V. - iron
- Phillips 66 - Problems with gas lever causing gas spilling
- Philips Electronics - Philips electronics 55 inch smart tv from walmart black friday 2016