Philips / T V IS NOT WORKING/ADVICE CUSTOMER CARE NO.

1 India Review updated:

Hi,

My name is sanjay singh and i am useing 20pt colore TV its not in working condition and i was trying to call on custore care but not reply .

So here by kindly advice me correct customer support number or contact me on [protected].

Thanks
sanjay

Comments

• Ra
      11th of Apr, 2007
    Philips 21' Color TV - No support in maintenance of TV
    India

We have a Philips 21' color TV, and there was problem with it. My brother has placed a complaint at Philips Gwalior Center. The technician was come and kept Circuit Bord, and told to us it will repair within a week. Now it is near one month and still not repaired. Very bad service and TV!

• Le
      10th of Jul, 2008
    Philips - False advertisement
    Secaucus
    New Jersey
    www.philips.com

Does any body know how can i complaint about false advertisement, i went to this Sams Club last night to buy a plasma TV, i found a nice 46 inches Sony Bravia LCD for 1278 dollars, when i get it and go to pay to the cashier, they told me that the price was changed in the display area and the real price was 1778.., i talked to the manager DELVA and with some other employees, and they did not cooperate at all, just gave a attitude all the time., and told me that the price was 1778., even when i told them that what they were doing was against the law., please somebody write to me and let me know who can i call, i am really pissed about what happened.

• Am
      16th of Jul, 2008

Hi,

My name is amish and i am useing 20" Philips colour TV its not in working condition and i was trying to call on custore care but not reply .I have purchase TV from NEXT showroom which locates at fort, mumbai-400 001.Hence this showroom has been shut down.I have purchase on dt:1st August 2007

So here by kindly advice me correct customer support number or contact me on 09223399918 ASAP.

Thanx,

Amish Shah

• Su
      23rd of Jul, 2008

Hi

My PHILIPS TV is having some problem.

The AV for CD/DVD player is not working.

Contact me on 919980911048

31st of Aug, 2008
    Philips - Terrible experience
    New Zealand
    www.philips.com

I bought some earphones a couple of days ago and after awhile my ears started hurting i went back to the store and asked if i could get those bud things to cover your earphones he said " you should of got them when you purchased them in the pack ". It should of been in the pack but it wasn't. I looked at another pair and i opened it and those earphones had some earphone covers...

• Ar
      31st of Aug, 2008

may i have some new ones please

• Es
      28th of Oct, 2008

Hi
    My Phillips TV 29" is not working properly. i would like to know the customer service no in Banglaore. Kindly let me know the no. and my NO is 28533766.

• Br
      13th of Feb, 2009
    Philips - Avoid!
    Philips

Word to the wise...watch buying any electronics from Philips. Bought a home theatre system in 9/08...stopped playing DVD's in 1/09...still under warranty. After 3 phone calls 1 of which I got hung up on. I finally got someone that tested our unit & decided it needed replaced. Replacement unit arrived today. It refurbished & doesn't work either. Called & reported that & asked questions about our warranty & extended warranty. Basically my extended warranty that I paid for is going to be useless. It will go from the original date of purchase on the new unit. Is it just me or does it seem like a bunch of crap that ours was new when purchased & they send me a used one? My son bought a refurbished one & paid 1/2 of what I did. Maybe they should offer a partial refund because they're sending refurbished to replace brand new?? Not the case...their policy is to send a refurbished unit out. Kinda funny that a friend of mine had one that the extended warranty was about to expire & they send her a BRAND NEW UNIT!! We have requested a new unit but yeah right...we all know that won't happen. So now I've had no DVD player for 10 days & it will take at least another 10 days for the replacement to arrive. Let's just say...no more Philips products for this family ever. Lesson learned.

• Da
      12th of Mar, 2009
    Philips - Picture goes out
    Philips

We have THREE Philips TVs. Our 37" one started a couple of months ago blacking out for no reason. It started doing it maybe once every couple of days and now does it every 15 minutes or so. Our TVs are three years old. The repairman said the part would cost us $450, and he is searching for it now. We live in a remote area and don't have a lot of choices on repair shops. I bought these TVs on the recommendation of Consumer Reports -- I never would have bought an American TV otherwise. I have never had a TV perform so poorly. We are now anxiously awaiting the demise of the other two TVs as well.

26th of Aug, 2009
    Philips - Parts not available
    Philips India
    India

I have purchased a 21" TV from India, Kerala in 2005. 3 months ago the TV got compliant and need repair. I informed the Philips Service Center for repairing. After several verbal requests only the Technician from Service Center visited our home to repair the TV. By checking the TV, the Technicaian informed us that one IC got compliant and he has taken the board whcih is having IC. But even after 2 months, the Service Center says that compliant IC is not available in anywhere in Kerala. I wonder, a reputed company and their product having only 4 years of life, parts not avilable. This is not acceptable. In our home, almost all Electronics items are from Philips. Now I am thinking to avoid Philips, because there is no customer service from their side and no guarentee for their products.

• Al
      19th of Jul, 2010
    Philips - Philips is not a company that stands behind its products.
    philips.com

Purchased 27 tv around 10/2003 and in June, 2006 the tv stopped working. The tv turned itself during programming and would not come back on. Thetv has never been moved since its purchase. I contacted customer support and was told that I was no longer under warranty and given the names of some repair shops .
    I contacted International TV Sales & Service and scheduled an appointment for July 14, 2006. The repairmen arrived and for $80 attempted to perform the diagnostics on the tv but was unsuccessful. The tv was taken in to the shop. After a week I contacted the store and was informed they were still waiting for parts. On July 29th, 2006 the store informed me that my tv had extensive damage and was unable to be fixed. I was also told that there was no way that the parts inside of my tv were less than three years old and that they were defective.
    I contacted Magnavox again and was informed to send a written complaint to Philips which I did. On August 15, 2006, a copy of the tv service order stating the extensive damage was included along with the letter. Philips sent me a letter saying I was out of warranty.

I even filed a complaint with BBB of Atlanta, Georgia but Philips kept sending me rebuttals stating the tv could have been damaged in the factory and they were sorry or it was no longer under warranty. Then, the last rebuttal even stated that I was under warranty until September, 2006 and could have gotten the tv fixed. Pretty ironic that I wasnt informed of this until October, 2006 and all the reps. I spoke with informed me that my warranty had expired in 1/2004 . I infomed Philips of this and the only response I recd was a letter stating they could not help me.

Philips is NOT a company that stands behind its products. I have never been so disappointed in a company in all my life.

• Rw
      23rd of Dec, 2010
    Philips - would not acept return
    ye
    England, Somerset
    United Kingdom
    razwilliams@live.co.uk

purchased philips hair clipper on 22 12 10, found unsuitable for use, called back into store to exchange item, sales assistant called the manager who got quite iraite and told me to contact philips.
    but on the back off the reciepta exchange will be given or a refund.which off both no opction was g iven
    ihave bought several items made by philips in store, for presants
    i would now like to no how i can overcome this problem.
    the sales assistant broke the box seal to check contents
    YOURS R WILLIAMS

i
    have enjoyed shopping in boots YEOVIL, but it seems customer satisfaction has gone out off the window

• Va
      25th of Dec, 2010

Hii, Im from Agra and Ive been using Phillips ambilight 42" LCD TV.Its a wonderful TV, but now its on/off button has got broken.Inspite of complaining about it several times at the Agra phillips outlets, no service has been given till yet.Please kindly get the TV fixed.

• Mi
      23rd of Aug, 2011
    Philips - Repair Products
    Wilmington
    Delaware

I bought a DVD recorder in November 2008. I kept complaining that sometimes the machine would not burn a DVD. I was told try a different brand of DVDs. I worked sometimes. Then my mom's hip broke and I was busy with her for a couple of months. I tried to use the machine again around December 2009. The DVD drive wouldn't open. I wanted it fixed so i called and was told the warranty had expired but to take it to one of their authorized repair centers. I told them it needed a new DVD drive and asked if they could fix it. I was assured they could get the part and they could fix it. I got a call a month later and they said to pick up my machine because they could not get the part. To add insult to injury, i was charged $45 for looking at the machine even after telling them what it needed. Philips does not stock spare parts (based on my circumstance) so if you buy any of their products be careful because if if any of their products break you may have to use it as a paperweight.
    Buyer Beware when it comes to buying Philips Products. I know i am not going to buy any of their products.