Philips , 47& LCD TV / Tech support / customer service

My LCD 47" TV broke down only 2 weeks after I got it After weeks of talking between their "customer service" and repair shops they finally picked it up. After 3 weeks the repair shop called the TV is fixes that they were returning the TV, after it was returned and installed again it worked for about an hour and after that it turned off again.

I called tech support again and they claim that there is nothing they can do to help I have to solve this with the local repair shop which is the worse repair shop in town BTW

If you ever need their tech support be prepaired to wait for at least 20 minutes and I was even disconnected several times, these people at Philips don't know how to spell the word "customer service"

I have always enjoyed Philips equipment but this was the last one.

Comments

• Br
      25th of Sep, 2008

Can i play my 280 gtx nividia card from my pc to the 47 inch phillips cineos 47pfl9703? I have tried to play it on my full hd tv and with a dvi hdmi socket from the pc to the tv with a hdmi cable and it displays a screen on occasion but then flickers black and comes back and then black then evetually reads "uncompatible video format". Both the Tv and the computer are recently bought like 1 month or so and are working well.

tried most of the ports that the tv can put in with hdmi and no success?

tried changing resolution on both pc and tv to 60 htz and no success?

how do i get a clear picture on my 47 inch phillips from my pc?