Philips , 47& LCD TV / Tech support / customer service
My LCD 47" TV broke down only 2 weeks after I got it After weeks of talking between their "customer service" and repair shops they finally picked it up. After 3 weeks the repair shop called the TV is fixes that they were returning the TV, after it was returned and installed again it worked for about an hour and after that it turned off again.
I called tech support again and they claim that there is nothing they can do to help I have to solve this with the local repair shop which is the worse repair shop in town BTW
If you ever need their tech support be prepaired to wait for at least 20 minutes and I was even disconnected several times, these people at Philips don't know how to spell the word "customer service"
I have always enjoyed Philips equipment but this was the last one.
More Philips , 47& LCD TV Complaints & Reviews
- Philips / Magnavox LCD TV - WARNING: Do not buy a Philips/Magnavox product! 
- Philips Ambilight 42& LCD TV - Amblight problems 
- Philips (Hong Kong), Induction cooker - HD4917 - Terrible customer service, Strongly complaints from Philips Hong Kong customer 
- Philips India Ltd - Not repairing TV - worst service! 
- Philips LCD Flat Screen TV - Beware of the Philips brand LCD Flat screen HD televisions! 
- Phillips - electronic shaver
- Philips International - smart tv
- Philips International - fc9532/09 vacuum cleaner
- Philips Smart TV 43 Inch - netflix app not available in spite of confirmation by sales agent that it is netflix able
- Philips International B.V. - iron