Philips 29& TV Model No. 29PT3223 / Defective Sound/Audio

India Review updated:
I purchased Philips 29" flat TV Model 29PT3223 from Khater Home appliances Pvt Ltd. R.P.Road Secunderabad 500003,India on 1-9-2006 vide cash memo receipt No. 3046.Right from the day one ,there is no clarity in sound/Audio . I complained to the service people (Ph. No.+[protected]/6888) and the technician attended and checked with remote only & said that every thing is OK for which I have not satisfied/agreed.Again I lodged a complaint No.3406 dt.13/08/07 regarding the sound since the warranty period is about to expire.This time the Technician has checked and agreed with me that the sound is defective & said that this problem persists with the sets sold in India for which the company is supplying with a rectification kit.He has fixed that kit at last & at present the sound clarity is OK(not very good). I always trusted the philips products and hope that they are kings in Audio. I don't know why the Philips company is selling such defective sound system TV sets in India knowingly ? I am very much disappointed in selecting the Philips TV.

Comments

Ma
  5th of Nov, 2007
Philips tv CT-2755 volume un lock 1999 release date pls. Send me information smb!

Philips International Logo Philips International