Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] / internet plan with landline

pasig, Philippines Review updated:

I got my internet with landline phone last week of May 2017 with PLDT so I can have my home based job started. I noticed that our internet is not stable, Someone from PLDT called to ask how was the services so far, I told him that the internet is intermittent, then he said monitor it for a week but he said he will make a report about it though. After a week it's still the same, so I decided to call the customer service instead, however, our landline has no dial tone and cannot make a call. Then I decided to find a landline to call customer service and talked to a representative, said, the technician will check it and wait for it, but no one showed up. called again, same thing happened, no one showed up. Then I got a notification that I will be paying for more than 2K for the service we cant even use. I wanted to cut this service off but then I have to pay for 3 months dues. I never expected that this provider is unbelievable.

Ro
Jun 21, 2017

Comments

• Ro
      Jul 04, 2017

I am Rosalie Abila currently living in Purok Kapalaran Balangasan District Pagadian City with PLDT TEL NR 062- 9451470. For Four (4) days we don't have internet connection despite the fact that the problem has been reported already to PLDT Office. I am fuming mad of the situation. You should have a quick response team to immediately address the problem because we are paying our obligation ON TIME. I need your utmost concern on this matter. THIS is my cellfone nr 0977-3540604

• Ho
      Aug 04, 2017

You are not alone Ms. Abila. Hayyy naku kahit dito sa Munoz, Nueva Ecija ay ganun din. Lately, kababayad lang naming ng PLDT bill ng August 1, 2017 wala naman "dial tone" at siyempre wala rin connection ang MyDSL namin. Today i am writing this comment, August 4, 2017, na wala pa rin repair service na nagpunta sa amin. Ang PLDT reference no.22402735 ay hangga ngayon wala pa rin aksyon. Ang naiisip ko ay baka ipabayad din sa susunod na billing ang "incompetent service" ang 4 days na walang "dial tone and MyDSL connection".

• Lo
      Aug 11, 2017

@honorato Pati dito sa Tala Caloocan City july 28 pa yung concern ko hangang ngayon wala pa rin dial tone at internet connection almost 2 week na pinagtataka ko sabi ng mga nakakausap kong costumer care yung iba nag sasabi ng meron daw system down dito sa AREA namin tapos nang sunod na tawag ko iba naman sabi ng isang costumer care wala daw nangyaring system down sa AREA ano ang paniniwalaan ko sakanila tapos yung mga kapit bahay ko dito halos lahat sila meron dial tone at internet connection ang alam ko pag meron nangyaring system down sa isang AREA apektado din dapat mga kapit bahay ko dito tapos sinabhi ko sa kausap kung costumer care baka pwede ko malaman saktong address or lugar kung saan nag sasagawa ng pag rerepair sa area namin para madaanan ko kung meron nga talagang nag aayos doon pero biglang naputol yung pag uusap namin ng costumer care na yon...