Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] / installation

Philippines Review updated:

PLDT has been one of the worst ISP, I submitted all the documents as compliance for the requirements and even paid for the activation fee. Unfortunately, for more than a month, PLDT is not installing the service. Calling their customer service is not even helpful, full of alibis regarding their service team. If you truly care for your customers you should do better than follow-ups and take some action.
Conclusion: PLDT is no-no company if you are looking for an ISP.

Ov
May 30, 2018

Comments

Jun 21, 2018

Same here I already paid my activation fee but yet I don't receive any call from the installer.

• Ov
      Jun 21, 2018

@AngeloF Hi Angelo, the service installer just came to my house last week. What I did is that I call them directly, contacted the sub-contractor in my area and they installed the service the same day. I don't know why but there seems to be a problem with PLDT itself and not their service team.

Jul 02, 2018

WHAT HAPPENED!!! I PAID MY APPLICATION FEE APRIL 21, 2018 AND UNTIL NOW NO RESPONSE!!! TRIED CALLING 171 BUT THERE IS NO OPTION TO FOLLOW UP EXISTING APPLICATION!! WHAT HAPPENED!!!

• Ov
      Jul 02, 2018

@Mavic Manaba Mavic, try to call the sub-contractor instead. In my area, it is ProTek and I called them directly and gave the job order number, my contact info and address and after few hours they arrived to install the fibr. I applied last March and the installation only took last month.