Philippine Airlinesvery rude & arrogant pal check-in counter agent at sfo

We were in line to check-in for PAL flight 105 on 11/6/18 in San Francisco. When it was our turn, an agent gestured for us to approach the counter. My husband gave her our passports, but the agent made no effort to look at our passports. Instead, she proceeded to talk to the agent who was standing next to her. After a couple of minutes of being ignored, we asked if she needed our record locator number. The response was "No". After some time, the agent mentioned a name, and my husband informed her that that was not him. She then waved her hand dismissively and told us that if my husband was not this person, she did not want to talk to him! We were shooed away and had to wait in line again.
After another agent checked us in, I approached the very rude agent and politely asked for her name. She replied that her name is "Katrina". She added that is we wanted to complain, her last name is "Ilagan". Instead of an apology, she goaded us to file a complaint. I have been flying PAL for years, and this is the first time that I have felt tje need to complain about an agent. I hope that PAL will re-train this agent. The friendliness and helpfulness of its staff is PAL's strength.

Ma