Philippine Airlines / refund

Philippines

This is rosalie concepcion, requesting your office to refund the amount of php6, 724.00 which double charge me during booking on may 14, 2016 under pnb master card with reference number [protected]. On may 14, 2016 I process booking from bacolod to manila using my pnb master card but there was an error appeared, that's why I stop the transaction and also no confirmation received. After that on the same date I process again using my eastwest credit card, finally booking success flight from bacolod to manila with confirmation number: ouusil, passenger ms. Rosalie concepcion and mr. Robyn jay concepcion with ticket number [protected] and [protected]. On june 28, 2016 I received my bill at said pnb master card and east west credit card, I was surprised that the two (2) transaction on may 14, 2016 was billed. Please see attached billing statement, itinerary confirmation and our boarding pass for your reference. Please reply me at email: rose. [protected]@gmail.com and mobile: [protected]. Hoping this request will give an appropriate action as soon as possible. Thank you.

Ro