Philippine Airlines / no refund
To the Philippine Airlines Management,
I am a Mabuhay Miles Elite member [protected]) and had been flying several times a year from different cities in the Philippines for the last 3 years and presently between Manila and Singapore in your airline.
Getting down to business, it has been more than three months since I filed my request for a refund for a Singapore-Manila ticket which I did not use. I was told then to wait for two months, then three months, for the amount to be credited back into my Master Card, but nothing happened until now.
What's next? Four months? Six months? Or never? Several of your customers have complained in many consumer protection websites like this one: /URL removed/ And I don't want to let this happen to me.
I want my money back, plain and simple. I don't want to wait for a week or a month. I want it now as I have been waiting for it for the past three months. I have incurred charges in my credit card because of this transaction. So please do not delay it further.
To recap, here are the details of my e-ticket:
Electronic Ticket: [protected]
Name of Passenger: OMANIO/GLENN MR
Booking Reference: BGLAD2
Mabuhay Miles No: [protected]
Date of Issue: 01MAR2008
Issuing Office: MNLTM/45
Address: NAIA Terminal II, Pasay City
Please act swiftly on this request.
More Philippine Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Philippine Airlines - request of refund disregarded 
- Philippine Airlines - lost baggage 
- Philippine Airlines - rude flight attendants 
- Philippine Airlines - double charge 
- Philippine Airlines (PAL) - lost & found 
- Philippine Airlines - flight pr-112 / dated - 8th aug 2018
- Philippine Airlines - flights cancellation and delay
- Philippine Airlines - a philippine airlines employee (no 105) from the transfer section dropped my bag which has rendered it unusable
- Philippine Airlines - delayed flight
- Philippine Airlines - flight cancellation