Philippine Airlines / airline ticket refund
I am writing to file a complaint about an incidence that happened on November 11, 2016. We have a flight from Zamboanga to Manila at 0625Am. Due to emergency situation at home We arrived 0542AM at the airport. We were actually on the line when the PAL employee put the rope in front of us. I begged for my life to consider us since we are already on line for checked in, but they didn't show any consideration or sympathy for us. Because I missed that flight, I also missed my connecting flight abroad on that same day. I am supposed to start a job but lose my job instead. Because of PAL irresponsible and inhumane decision to close the door on us that day, somebody's life was ruin. Is that how PAL treat their customer?
I demand PAL should give us a refund and/ or be compensated for losing my job. I hope you will give this matter your utmost attention. Your reply is very much appreciated.
More Philippine Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Philippine Airlines - request of refund disregarded 
- Philippine Airlines - lost baggage 
- Philippine Airlines - no refund 
- Philippine Airlines - double charge 
- Philippine Airlines - rude flight attendants 
- Philippine Airlines - wrong entry of the passengers name
- Philippine Airlines - seat 41h
- Philippine Airlines - I was asking for luggage assistance as I was only 4’11”
- Philippine Airlines - missing luggage
- Philippine Airlines flight on 6 Jan 2019 - flight attendant/cabin member dumped hot meal into my lap