Philippine Airline Company / website

1 20 Lopez AveParanaque, Philippines
Phone: 8259578

Hi,
I tried sending this to their feedback department but even that didn't work. I like the non-stop flight. That is world class. I received an email yesterday from PAL and saw link for web check-in. That didn't work yesterday and a few more times today. The 3 CS I talked verified that the check-in and manage bookings didn't work using my credentials. What is appalling is that all the 3 CS I have talked to didn't received from anyone within PAL that there is a system issue. One CS said that there were some maintenance works that are on-going. When there is a system issue, an advisory should come from IT group that there is such a maintenance. But they don't get a email detailing when that started and when it will be finished like any normal IT advisory from normal businesses. I have only been in the Philippines for a week and as much, would like to use my time effectively. The website has existed for many years, but it appears to be like a mom and pop operation when it comes to issue resolution- don't know what; don't know when. Pls. improve the reliability of your website service.

Re