Philippe Richard / super poor qualtiy
I received philippe richard cookware from JC Penny in December 2008 as a Christmas gift. I did receive my rebate check which in the other complaints i guess i was lucky. I got online to write to phillippe richard to tell them their product is a piece of crap and can not find a web-site. I can not cook anything in these pans and it looks like i have had them for 10 years. I have bought cheap pans in the dollar store and have lasted longer than these. I would never recommend anyone buying this product. I can not believe that a good name like jcpennys would sell such crap. i hope someone lets the big wigs at penny's know what crap they are selling. i am going out today to buy new pots and pans at wal-mart. i'm sure they will last longer than these.
More Philippe Richard Complaints & Reviews
- Philippe Richard - knife set pieces keep breaking 
- Philippe Richard - cutlery
- Philippe Richard - rebate
- Philippe Richard - FRAUDULENT REBATE 
- Philippe Richard - Rebate Prepaid Card - American Express
- Philippe Richard - Aluminum pressure cooker. Danger!
- Philippe Richard - expired rebate card 
- Philippe Richard - stainless steel oval roaster
- Philippe Richard - rebates
- Philippe Richard - Cookware