Philippe Richard Cookware Stainless / the stainless used sucks

1 TN, United States Review updated:

bought a chicken fryer by richard philippe at jc pennys and it sucks..its stainless and their is no comparison in quality from the set I bought by cooks brand at jc pennys..the richard philippe pan wont shine up and I can feel the grooves inside the pan from when they turned the stainless...Ive used barkeepers friend on it and it still doesnt shine..this is lousy stainless..it cooks ok but dont bother...get the cooks brand cookware instead, its fabulous..cleans up beautifully and is tri ply up the sides of the pan..not just the bottom like richard philippe. I didnt even send in my rebate because their are so many complaints about them not sending you back a check.Im glad I didnt pay full price for this richard philippe junk..I have also read complaints that it rusts inside..I guess its only a matter of time with mine.Im glad I just bought one piece and not the set.

Comments

• Ju
      4th of Jun, 2009
    Phillipe Richard Cookware - never received $20 rebate
    Phillipe Richard Cookware
    504A Canterbury Rd
    Pittsburg
    Kansas
    Phone: 620 231 6214

I purchased a 14 piece set of Phillipe Richard Cookware from JC Penney on February 6, 2009. The next day I mailed all the necessary forms and sales slip to :Rebate JCP
    23000 S Avalon Blvd., Carson Ca 90745. As of this date, June 4, 2009 I have not received my rebate. Judith McVickers

• Ve
      2nd of Sep, 2009

We also had a hard time getting our rebate. If you purchase anything with a rebate, please make sure your box has a bar code in the box to send with your receipt. They didn't have the bar code on the items we purchased.

• Ju
      21st of Oct, 2009

I too purchased this cookware and used their product to stir etc., things stick and they scratched the skillet...of course I threw the box and papers away.
    I looked over Penny's website and they have "quality products" so I'm writing them a letter...here is the address:
    J.C.Penny