Philippe Richard Cookware / My rebate

1 p.o. box 501merryville, LA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 337-401-5061

I called that number [protected], and I got a message after message to nobody, I need my $30.00 dollars rebate and it passed 8-10 weeks, can I please get so help so that I can get my money, I will never buy anything from J C PENNEY, that involue a rebate because never this problem from macys or any ofter stores, for my money, I brought it on a J C PENNEY credit card, and I still can't get any help.please help me.

Comments

• Ad
      24th of Mar, 2010

Try this site www.ttucorp.com/en/rebate and this number 1-800-497-4959. I too purchased the set but after reading the comments i think i will take it back and forget about the rebate. However, I called the 800# and was told there was a three week back up on processing the rebates because the had an influx of rebates over the holidays although the receipt did say give 8-10 weeks for the refund to arrive and it will be in the form or an American Express gift card. Hope the info helps.

• Mi
      12th of Apr, 2010

i just purchased a 21pc set non-stick cookware 2 days ago & i mailed in the rebate i hope i dont have that problem

• De
      17th of Apr, 2010

I purchased the philippe richard cook wear on jc penny's catolog And this cook wear is awful I have had the cookwear for 3 mts and i must tell you DO NOT EVER PURCHASE THIS COOK WEAR... It is not dishwasher safe all the backing codeing is washed off .. I'm afraid this cookwear can poison someone...I have tried to contact the company but always get the run around...

• Se
      23rd of Jun, 2010

i agree i bought a set on christmas and we are in the end of june i still havent heard anything about the rebate i think they are a scam and i will never buy anything with there name on it
    i cant belive how unprofessional they are...

22nd of Oct, 2010

i have not received my rebate for two months. thats ok i will not shop at J C Pennys agin...

• Do
      9th of May, 2011

They sent me a letter saying I did not qualify because I did not send my upc code. I triple checked to make sure I folllowed all the guidelines and that everything was placed in the envelope. I made a copy of it too.I messaged them several times. No reply back. I contacted JCPenny and they claim that is not their responsibility, I have to go to Philippe Richard company. So I asked JCPenny for contact number to them and the don't have it. If I was JCPenny, I could be concerned about my customers more. But I guess they dont want my business anymore. This is definately a scam. Plus JCPennys stuff has gone down hill. Bought my husband some shirts there and the arms shrunk by many inches in length after a few washes.

• Mi
      27th of Aug, 2012

We are sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused you. We ask that you please contact our customer service department if you would like to resolve this issue. Below we have included the correct web address, e-mail, and phone number. We look forward to resolving this issue, as your satisfaction is of the utmost importance.

www.tabletopsunltd.com