Philip Morris / Marlboro / fsc

Ellwood City, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 724-752-0697
Why change now??? I have smoked marlboro for years-now with this (fsc) thing going on, which someone told me about through the grapevine, im think it's time I quit — not that I want to — but I think I could save a lot of money if I go to the basement and chop up some old t-shirts and smoke them — it about what phillip morris and the government have come to.. Now they are either going to kill the remaining smokers off or make you quit — smoke free world!! Yeah lets do it
Ha

Comments

Ad
  30th of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
MY HUSBAND AND I BOTH SMOKE MARLBORO AND IN THE LAST TWO WEEKS THE CIGS ARE BURNING OUT AND THE LAST PART OF THE CIG IS NOT SMOKEABLE. WE ARE LOOKING TO CHANGE BRANDS ALL OF OUR FRIENDS HAVE NOTICED THE SAME THING AND ARE TRYING OTHER BRANDS TO. I DONT KNOW WHY YOU HAVE DECIDED TO CHANGE THEM NOW THEY ARE NOT ONLY BURNING OUT BUT THE CIG FALLS APART AND BURNS CLOTHES AND FURNITURE. THIS IS CRAZY WE PAY ENOUGH FOR THEM. MOVING ON, I HEAR WINSTON IS DOING THE SAME THING. WE HAVE BEEN CONSTANT MARLBORO SMOKERS FOR 20 YEARS. TASTES DIFFERENT TO!!!
Ri
  23rd of Jan, 2009
To whom it may concern: My complant is about the new Fire Safaty Control cigarettes, and beleave this is poor consumer qaulity. The F.S.C. cigarettes have a harsh and an unplesent taste about them. I suggest maybe a different a new formula on improveing the program. Concernedconsumer, Richard Bain/ 305 w. Bradford st. / Troup, Tx. 75789
Ri
  23rd of Jan, 2009
My complant is about the new Fire Safty Control cigarettes. They are harsh, and have odd taste. If could make some improvements in the formula. Thank You.
Ji
  20th of Aug, 2009
I WILL CHANGE BRADS OR MAKE MY OWN IF YOU DO NOT FIX THAS
Ke
  17th of Oct, 2009
Me and my wife have been smoking Marlboro for years and we were able to buy them until today with out the fsc we had to pay more for the original Marlboro now we cannot and I cannot smoke them they make me sick not minor they give me head aches and extreme sinus problems and a sore throat it is awful now we have no choice but to quit i hope that Marlboro is being paid good by the government for this but me and my wife and and all my family father mother brother grandmother and a quite of few friends now they have lost a lot of business I sure hope that some one in Marlboro reads this and realize that this is about the worse business move they have made in their history every business owner and retailer and any one that ever has done any kind of business
knows its not what u sale its what the consumer wants and i have not met anyone that has liked this move made by this messed up move like i said i hope that Marlboro really has thought this through and reconsiders like a saying i always have heard if its not broke don't fix it leave it alone and another thing is we are responsible to decide to smoke but we are not responsible enough to put our own cigarette out

Kennith Patton
Rt. 1 Box 123A
Fort Gay, WV
Ta
  2nd of Nov, 2009
These new FSC cigarettes which are designed to reduce the risk of burning down your house are more dangerous than the old non-fsc cigarettes. Almost every time that I smoke one of these new FSC Marlboros the cherry falls off or the ashes just spontaneously fall off on me. I never had this problem with the old style. We actually burned a hole in our couch the other day because the cherry just fell off for no reason. This is not the only complaint about this new formula, besides the safety issue, these cigarettes burn out all the time and have to be re-lit, they taste terrible and they throw white sparks off of them occasionally as though they have been dusted with gun powder. Find another way to make them idiot proof instead of making them worse...or better still, let people take some responsibility for their own actions. If you aren't careful enough to not burn down your house with your cigarettes, then perhaps you shouldn't be smoking them in the first place.
Ma
  5th of Dec, 2009
I have been having issues with coughing and headaches since smoking the FSC cigarettes, so when are we the consumers going to filled in on what exactly is in these cigarettes? I have checked your website for the ingredients that have been added, but you will not display these for fear of competitors getting the information. So I was wondering how the FDA approved any changes and what long term studies they and you have done as to the harmful additives that go in these type of cigarettes. Where can I get a copy of this report? I know that smoking has health realted issuses that go along with usage, but I'm telling you that more and more people are going to start having health issuses with this new paper. I as a smoker of many years have continued to smoke regardless of cost or health risks but now I'm rethinking that position. So I guess what I should say is thank you for giving the reason to finally stop. Your revenues are going to suffer, your consumers are going to suffer, and I hope people start to look into the additives that you are using.

Soon to be former smoker,
M Wolverton
4180 Janet Dr.
Dorr, MI
Sh
  6th of Jan, 2010
I have smoked marboro's for almost 20 yrs. now all of a sudden I am having serious pains in my head since the new
F.S C. has been used. I have not done anything different and am wondering if anyone else is feeling the same. Not sure who to turn to or what to think right now, But I am very concerned. Does anyone really no if this is really safe or not?Let me know please. Shawn M. F
Re
  7th of Jan, 2010

Phillip Morris / Marlboro - fsc cigarettes
Phillip Morris
Virginia

I am extremely disappionted in the fact that I no longer have a choice, regarding cigarettes. As a tobacco consumer I pay more federal and state taxes than non smokers. We are being treated like second class citizens as well as criminals during the middle ages. The FSC cigarettes not only destroy the taste but they are making all of us sick. I am being forced to quit due to the addition of these chemicals. Regardless of the reasoning behind this, I would love to know the statistics of cigarette related fires.
Ju

Phillip Morris / Marlboro - Fire Safe Cigarettes

I unexpectedly purchased a pack of FSC cigarettes. Upon smoking one of the aformentioned cigarettes I became sick to my stomach, accompanied with dry heaves that led to violent vomiting. The chemicals in these FSC cigarettes need to undergo further consumer consumption testing before being exclusively sold.
Ju
I agree.
Ha
  24th of Jan, 2010
Have you tried quitting smoking? that oughtta help ya...
Rj
  20th of Feb, 2010
As if it's not enough that you @#$% addicted us to your product, now you have ruined the flavor and enjoyment of it by requiring that it be constantly relit or "huffed back to life". I strongly suggest that you take the same route that Coke did, admit you blew it and offer the "Classic" version to your DIE HARD consumers. Thanks for nothing!
Ma
  23rd of Oct, 2011

Phillip Morris / Marlboro - fsc cigarettes
Marlboro
200B. southwoods ct. ashland MO. 65010
Ashland
Missouri
Phone: 573 2688449

to whom this may concern. i have been smoking marlboros for 5 years now and i have signed up for cupons sereveral times and still have not received anything... i am seriously thinking about switching brands do to expenses...

Marlboro Logo Marlboro