PHH/InsuranceClaimCheck.comhorrible scam company

No stars no stars no stars

Unscrupulous company. My money sits in escrow - they make interest. I have talked to 8 people that all say sorry sorry sorry and then repeat the same thing the previous one said. I take part of that back. Every time I have to call, each person wants different paperwork. Meanwhile, they have my money in escrow making interest. How is this legal??? I will be switching mortgage companies because of this - phh.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Miami, FL

All the previous reviews are so true - I didn't believe it until now I am living it. You get them one thing and then another, you wait for results, call back due to nothing happening and are told to get something else. I would write more but you can literally read what I am going through from these reviews. They are bound to have complaints with the bbb.

I am imaging the owners - which I am allowed to imagine since they have my money - just sit back and live off of everybody's check that they plop into escrow. What a job. May karma treat them the same.

Re