Phentremine Direct / fraudulent charges

1 GA, United States Review updated:

like a lot of you...it seems that some one got a hold of my Visa Debit card number... so far in the past three days about 15 different orders have been placed thru various online companies - from what I read here it appears my card number has made its way into the hands of the scammers. This particular card hadn't been used in months... and I still had it in my wallet when my Credit Union called me to verify purchases made with the card.

interestingly enough - the combination of data they used ie, ship to name, ship to address, and card number can only be linked to one transaction - I have been pondering this for days... the transaction occurred two years ago when a plane ticket was purchased thru Delta Air Lines on line.

wasn't there something in the news a few months ago about Delta's data having been compromised? Anyone have a similar experience?

so far the companies that have charged my account are:
ENT Entertainment
AIC Hydroderm
Bidfuel
Blockbuster
Vistaprint
attempts were made at Netflix, Ebay, MyFax and Columbia House, but I was able to cancel the orders prior to shipment (I think)

Ki

Comments

• Ou
      10th of Jul, 2008

Yes this has just happened to me today! I had 2 suspicious transactions in one week! I have canceled my card and now I am going to have to make a claim with my bank with these fraudulent charges! The companies that charged me was from Phentremine Direct and TWX*ENT WKLY/BESTBUY. Both charges amounted over $150! I have suspended all cards I used and asked for new ones. Everyone should be AWARE and not have this happen to you, and if it did I suggest you should do the same and cancel your current cards you hold and ask for a new one.

• Me
      10th of Oct, 2008

I have had almost $400.00 in charges on my visa bank card within the past month! We have gone to the bank and done the paperwork that we needed to do however it will be a while before we can get our money, if any back. Mine too was this Phentremine Direct. I have tried to call the company by the number that came in the mail with a bottle of pills that I did not order and the number is not even good. I dont know how or why this has happened to me but what I do know is that companies like these that charge your account for things that you did not order need to be stopped. If anyone has any suggestions on how I can contact and report this company PLEASE let me know!! The package that came in the mail has a return address of, GIC 134 NW 16th Street Suite 1 Boca Raton Fl, 33432-169
    I am sure that everyone getting scamed are hard working people who like me have already missed 2 days of work and the money as well. If you know what I can do other than what you do at your bank to get this to stop and stop them from doing this to someone else let me know!!

melissaldbttr@yahoo.com

• Ji
      27th of Oct, 2008

Not only have I been billed for Phentremine, but also Total Cleanse for almost $400. Phone numbers just disconnect after ringing. Since, someone else commented on ENT/Entertainment, I realize we started getting that Ent Weekly magazine a few months ago. Didn't know why. Strangely, I found a number for Total Cleanse on the internet. However, the guy we talked to said he represented Phentremine. He is suppose to credit our account. We also have been charged for and received Overnight Genius CD's that we did not order. You know there is problem when the first thing you hear when you call them is "to cancel your account". I have to pay for shipping to get my money back. We have cancelled the cards. This has taken up a whole day of tracking stuff down. I fear it is not over.

• Br
      2nd of Jan, 2009

ordered online stated it was a free trail you just had to pay 5.95 for shipping then got my bank statement and they charged me 79.83 then they next month they charged me 85.78 sent it back now they wont give money back.