Phentherthin / Never made any additional orders but they were sent

United States Review updated:
I purchased a sample of phenterthin in October, 2007 on-line. No where on the information provided on line did it make mention of having to purchase additional orders or that I needed to notify the company to cancel any additional orders. Sometime in November I received an email from the company stating that my new order was on the way. I immediately emailed back to cancel any orders and stated that no additional orders were made. I did find a telephone number in this email and attempted to contact the company at least 3 times. Each time a recording came on stating that the phone number was no longer in service. I did receive a package from the company which I immediately sent back with "cancelled" across the top of the package. I heard nothing from the company. In December, 2007 I received a charge on my credit card for $149.95, which I contested. After 2 months of "investigating", I received a letter from my credit card company stating that "the merchand did not agree to accept my cancellation request." I did everything that I could to contact the company, cancel any further orders, etc. to no avail. I will not pay this charge. I believe that this company is running a scam on the public.

Comments

Ma
  14th of Dec, 2007
I responded to an e-mail offering a sample of phenterthin for a charge of paying for the shipping and handling. I received the sample and found it to be ineffective and want to cancel. I have not been able to log in to their support site after following their directions. It is stated on their site that cancellation process is easy and valid at any time. I found this to be impossible. They have now shipped several more bottles and I have been charged on my visa card again. HELP!