Phenterthin.com / $149.95 charge I did not consent to!

I did not consent to the $149.95 on my credit cared. Anyone suggest please, how can I return my money! Beware people!

A  28th of Oct, 2007 by
This company also took $149.95 from my account without my consent. I sent the two bottles of pills back and I still don`t have my money!
N  2nd of Nov, 2007 by
I want to make a complaint against Phenterthin!
A  5th of Nov, 2007 by
I tried to contact a real person from this company after I received my Sample bottle from them when it said on the back of the bottle that do not take it if you have a heart problem, also I took it to my doctor and he advised me not to take the product, but when I tried to contact these people to make sure they did not go into my acct. and charge me 149.95 for a product that their own label tells you not to take, I could never reach anyone to help me cancel it in time and sure enough they went into my acct. And helped themselves to m y money without my consent! and I am mad as hell!. I even tried to send them an e-mail to cancel but it wouldn't go through!. I have an appt. with my attorney friend tomorrow to see what I can do about this.
A  6th of Nov, 2007 by
I did the same thing I could not get a person to talk to when I wanted to cancel the 15 day free trial.. of hoodiaphen ..4.95 free trial all I had to do was pay shipping... I canceled and still got the bottle of 15 pills.. what can we do about this rip off company!!!.. my credit card has not been charged yet for 149.95 .. but I have a feeling this is an impossible thing to cancel!!!
A  6th of Nov, 2007 by
Same story; charged to me with my cancellation on the same phone call. I told the order person to take my credit card number out of their system when he explained how I would be charged.
A  7th of Nov, 2007 by
I did get to talk with a real person, but he said I was too late and my money would not be returned.

I'm returning the product and filing a grievance with my bank to see if they can help.
A  12th of Nov, 2007 by
I unfortunately was charged double yes 149.95 X 2 and I also cannot reach anyone. My email just goes nowhere. And when I tried to talk to someone at the phone number given she said they are just the in between person and I have to follow the directions on the website www.usaveonpills.com. I did what it said and nothing.
A  12th of Nov, 2007 by
I received an email saying they needing 72 people to test this product and I filled out the form but my judgment got the better of me so I clicked the little blue link for the terms and it said you get a 15 day supply and then they will charge your credit card 149 for two bottles and if you try to cancel it before that you will be charged 49 for the cancellation fee. therefore I decided against ordering my "free" sample. Good luck to all of you that are fighting it. Try making a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Unfortunately since they did state what I have written above I don't know if there is much you can do.
A  30th of Nov, 2007 by
Daughter ordered this on my credit cards (without permission) so I tried to contact the company as many others obviously have. Even the confirmation shipping/tracking number email was bogus. I called my credit card company and have told them NO OTHER PAYMENTS are authorized.

Try calling this number:
1-801-660-7184 and see if you can get them to talk to you about this. and be SURE to contact your bank or credit card and report this to the proper authorities.
A  10th of Dec, 2007 by
They have no right to charge your account, my account was charged 3 days after i received the sample.
A  11th of Dec, 2007 by
My credit card bill arrived December 10th and was I shocked to find that I had been billed $149.95 TWICE FOR THIS MISERABLE PRODUCT. iT DOES NOT WORK!!! I did not agree to accept the product in the first place. I will send the product back to the company and I intend to get in touch with my credit card company tomorrow. Perhaps all of us should contact the Better Business Bureau, the Consumer Protection Agency. and maybe the attorney general of the USA concerning this company and their deceiving business practice. What if all of us sued the company? Would that make a difference? I am as mad as hell and I don't care who knows it!!!
D  20th of Dec, 2007 by
I receice pop up hury only 68? left. received an open box gt me sick, no invoice almost imposible to contact this company. All i can say this is a fraud company.
A  20th of Dec, 2007 by
I just hope people check this out better before they fall in the trap. And it IS a trap. If you read the terms, you agree to play the $$ when you click the submit button.

However since NO ONE can get in touch with the company itself, it's obviously a total scam.

I am not sure if the better business bureau will help but if ANYBODY knows an organization we CAN all complain to other than this site, let me know! I'LL SIGN!
A  27th of Dec, 2007 by
To all,
This is indeed a worthless product (for the stated purposes). Send a copy of this page and any related material, along with your own story to the Attorney General's office in your home state, as well as to the state of Oklahoma where I believe this operation is base. See /URL removed/
Pertinent points are that this is offered as a "free trial" (you pay S&H). In terms and conditions you have 20 days to cancel your "authorized shipment". Unfortunately, this is from the date you submitted your "order". Most of those 20 days are spent waiting for it to arrive. No where in the paragraphs under "terms and conditions", does it tell you that you that if you cancel, you will pay a cancelation fee of $49.95.

So there it is, you have been solicited for a free trial, but if you refuse the &149.95 continuation, your "free trial" will cost you $49.95.

This is more than bad business, this is illegal.
A  14th of Jan, 2008 by
site Had same results, ordered trial $4.95 , 2 60 day supply bottles 10 days later.
The im site complaint form is impossible to file
N  16th of Jan, 2008 by
Unfortunately if you don't read the whole page before ordering, you really are shooting yourself in the foot. It says right there, and not in really small print:

"By pressing the submit button you state you agree to the Privacy and Terms & Conditions of this website. " Then right after that, " Terms and Disclosures. You have ordered the HoodiaPhen trial membership for four dollars and ninety-five cents. After the fifteen day trial you will be charged a one time charge of one hundred forty-nine dollars and ninety-five cents for a four month supply. You may cancel here anytime within fifteen days of trial period. (A forty-nine dollar and ninety-five cent cancellation fee will apply) You represent that you have read and agree to the Privacy and Terms. "

Agreed, it is a scam in that you cannot reach anyone in customer service. The internet is filled with all sorts of people wanting to take your money. This time tho, you GAVE them permission to take it.
A  18th of Feb, 2008 by
The same thing happened to me! I entered myself for the free trial and was charged $149.95 on my credit card. I just spoke the the company, and they said I will not be charged nor will they be sending me anymore products. Phone numbers are 1-866-611-6897 if disconnected try 405-601-2740.I guess I feel better now that I know that I wasn't the only one that got tooken for their money!! Sorry everyone!
A  29th of Mar, 2008 by
same happened to me!!! What do i do?
N  31st of Mar, 2008 by
Have you tried contacting the OPRAH people? After all these phen-people are using HER NAME to get your attention.
A  3rd of Apr, 2008 by
I just received another shipment today. This is three months. I finally got a number that is customer service. (1-866-611-6895)
She said they would only refund 34.95 for the first month, they keep $30.00, but I will get $69.95 for two months. Hope it's true.