Phenterthin - Nexgenlabs, USA / Nothing is free here!

I purchased a Free trial offer... just pay shipping and handling... I called to cancel my order because it made me violently ill. I was told that this phone number was for phone ordering the product and not for online orders. They directed me to an email address to submit a ticket. I submitted many tickets on canceling my AP Program. I received many responses with the same verbiage... the terms and conditions... Ok, please cancel my AP Program... never did get a response as to the fact that my AP Program has been canceled. Low and behold my checking account was deducted the amount of 149.95... I have left emails to the company about reimbursing this amount. I have received an email with a Ticket Id number, which stated I have a response waiting for me... go to this website. I did and no response had been left. I can not get a hold of this company. They leave no state or city on their website... and the people on the phone will not give out info... Scam... do not get caught up in this like the rest of us.

Comments

• Ro
      9th of Aug, 2007
    Phenterthin / NexGenLabs.usa - Unauthorized payments

I was on line and ordered a "free sample" or Phenterthin, only having to pay 4.99 for shipping and handling. I received my sample and went online again to make sure it was what I had ordered. I read a complaint from another customer and I decided to check into her complaint. She was right so i immediately canceled my subscription. That was over a week ago. Yesterday I had a charge to my account for 149.95, after I sent a message to cancel my subscription. I looked online today 9/9/07 and have found that this company doesn't allow on site help (even thought it offers it). I cannot get an answer from anyone so I called then customer support number. I got a voice mail that led me to this web-site... www.usaveonpills.com. Once again at the home page I tried to send a complaint to customer service concerning the charges. I am seriously considering calling the Better Business Bureau. I am hoping that we all out there will be able to somehow, get enough attention so that no one else is abused. I am going to continue to "attempt" to get someone to answer me if it means I am sending messages everyday.

• Ke
      25th of Nov, 2007

I totally agree with this. I canceled my order 2 days after I ordered the sample and they went ahead and took 149.95 out of my checking account. I have wrote back and forth with the people from nexgen labs, but the only thing that they keep telling me is that I didn't cancel in the time of when I needed to. I know I did. I saved the page where I canceled and faxed it to them and they said that they needed more correspondence on that page. They totally ripped me off 100.00 dollars. I know that there was a fee of 49.95 at time of cancellation, but they took it all. I wouldn't recommend this company to anybody, not even my dog. I hope that they read this, because I just want to tell them that they ripped me off and that they are a poor company to do any business with.