Phenterthin / Dead end on phenterthin!

I purchased the free pills I got 15 and paid only 4.99 and I was under the impression that if I couldn't take them or they didn't work for me I could cancel at any time they have a number on the bottle of pills and it is suppose to be a 24 7 line but nobody never answers or returns your call if you don't cancel you are charged 149.95 that they take out of your credit card and even if you could cancel they will charge you 49.95. I read the terms and that wasn't in there no where I think it is a scam cause the emails I sent come back every thing I have tried to do to cancel this is a dead end lucky for me I use a green dot card I can close it out at any time and buy a new one and that is what I am doing but still this place shouldn't be aloud to take advantage of people this way and I am doing everything. I can not stop them. I have sent emails to all my family and friends that warn them of this company and they will pass it on to there friends and family the internet is a powerful tool if this company can use it to make money like this I can use it to warn people about them.

Chatsworth G.A.
Pamela Hughes.

Comments

24th of May, 2007

I totally agree with you. I have sent these people several tickets to tell them to cancel this order and they have not responded. Is there anyone that you can call? These people don't like responding to any tickets. I got suckered big time

2nd of Jun, 2007

I got scammed also by ordering these phenterthin pills for $4.99 shipping. I received 2 more bottle and was charged $149.99 . I have tried to cancel, but cannot talk to anyone, or get an e-mail response. This is a total rip-off.

• He
      5th of Jun, 2007

I ordered them as well. They work pretty well at suppressing my appetite, but wire me and make me feel weird, so I went onto their site and signed in and filled out a ticket to cancel. They said they had already send the refill order and charged my account for $149 but would now cancel and send no more. I argued that I had contacted them within the required time to cancel before the new shipment, but they said I did not. So, I'm out $149 and have a bunch of pills coming to me that I don't want. They have said that they won't be sending any more though. Keep trying because they do respond, eventually.

• Ti
      11th of Jun, 2007

This place is a total ripoff!!! My wife ordered those damn pills and deleted the original email, so i can't check to see if the terms were even in the original email. I can't get through to anyone. Their website is [censored]ed up and won't even let me submit a ticket. How can I cancel if it won't let me submit a ticket. I want to get my own tv show just to warn people about these crooks!!!

• Ba
      16th of Jun, 2007

I totally agree with all the comments listed above. This is a complete rip off. Luckily, I realized it within 2 days after I sent for the free trial and knew that it was almost impossible to cancel. So, I ended up closing out my credit card before this terrible, on the border of being illegal company could charge anything more.
    Thank God I did it in time.

25th of Jun, 2007

Thank you guys for the warning. I was doing research on weight loss products and stumbled upon the phenterthin site and i was torn between this pill and another one i found on the internet. As I was about ot order this one (because of the free trial) i noticed these testimonies. I just want to thank you for the great thing you do by warning people!

25th of Jun, 2007

I am in the medical field and have a lot of overweight patients so I thought that I would try out the medication and possibly relate the information to my patients. However, I have run into the same problems. Cancellation information is sketchy at best, I wish I would have investigated sooner. The same thing happened with Hoodia... The information to cancel was not complete. I now have the address of the company and am going to attempt to notify them then if this fails... Talk to the bank about stopping the withdrawal.

• Wa
      2nd of Jul, 2007
    Phenterthin - Fraud and cheating!

Shipping product without authorization. Cannot contact supplier about transaction. It is a scam on the public and this company should be put out of business.

• Do
      2nd of Jul, 2007

I totally agree ! However, I did happen to read the terms and conditions VERY THOROUGHLY because I know from experience that nothing is ever 'FREE'. I did find a clause in there that stated I could cancel, but with a $49.99 charge to do so. Since that sounds like anything but FREE, I decided not to go ahead with the 'free' trial. I am still very interested in the product, but these business practices are shady as hell I see, as I read your stories. If anyone still has their's I am willing to negotiate a price for them, since I would rather pay someone who was tricked, that support them directly. Thanks!

• To
      4th of Jul, 2007

I agree with that totally. I got suckered into that scam too. I thought i was the only one. But i see i'm not alone. I called those people several times and never got a answer. I sent several tickets and they never address the fact that i wanted to cancel. Never can you talk to anyone. Finally i talk one of there managers, and was told that it is to late to cancel and that i have to suck it up and move on. Because their pills work or else they wouldn't be selling them. I tried to cancel because the pills make my heart beat rapidly. And that was a scary experience. I wish i could talk to some one about these people. Not only was i trying to cancel they still took the $149.99 dollars out my account. That was the amount i was trying to stop from being taken out my account.

7th of Jul, 2007

A couple of things. First, if this product was any good at all, they wouldn't have to resort to larceny and crooked business practices to sell it. It is likely very dangerous, especially for people with high blood pressure or other medical problems. My guess is, you will eventually be hearing about Phenterthin related deaths. Second, NEVER buy anything off the Internet without doing a simple Google search on the subject. It takes only a couple of minutes to find postings like the ones I found here, and can save you hundreds of dollars. Now, let's all contact our friendly Federal Trade Commission and watch the wheels of justice lock up in a web of confusion, ineptitude, and bureaucratic incompetence.

10th of Jul, 2007
    Phenterthin - Unauthorized account charges!

I purchased the free pills I got 15 and paid only 4.99 and I was under the impression that if I couldn't take them or they didn't work for me I could cancel at any time they have a number on the bottle of pills and it is suppose to be a 24 7 line but nobody never answers or returns your call if you don't cancel you are charged 149.95 that they take out of your credit card and even if you could cancel they will charge you 49.95. I read the terms and that wasn't in there no where I think it is a scam cause the emails I sent come back.

12th of Jul, 2007

Oh my god what a bunch of [censored] I have called my credit card company and tried to make sure that my card doesn't get charged and they wont help me and as everyone knows this [censored]ing company does not resp9ond to any phone calls of the [censored] "tickets". I mean who the he*l makes you post a ticket and of coarse when you e-mail then to tell them you want to cancel thats when they go ahead and charge your credit card. Not after the 15 or 20 days they do it as soon as possible so they can get your money before you can stop payment on your checking acct. and credit card companies wont help they said they will dispute the charge after it happens just a bunch of malarkey!!!

• Te
      20th of Jul, 2007

Pamela,

I have been through the same grap you have. After trying numerous times to submit a ticket on their ridiculous so called customer support system, I found a fax number and sent them a fax and still could not cancel that way either. My fax implied I wanted to cancel because the pills made me jittery and I simply could not take them. I did get a reply by phone from a human finally but, she could not cancel my order I would have to submit a ticket to cancel. I explained to her I tried that numerous times and different days and I could get a ticket submitted and my days were running out. This is just a scamm!!! I reported them to the better business bureau today. I will keep you informed if anything becomes of it.

• Mo
      29th of Jul, 2007

This [censored] company never mentioned anything about an autoship agreement when I went for their 15 day offer. The next thing I know I received a package that I had to sign for, not having a clue where it came from. So I signed only to find these pills I never ordered. Next, I checked for a $149.00 bill on my credit cards. As sure as hell there they were stealing money from a card I had used to pay for the shipping charge on the 15 day trial order. So there I am doing all this stuff the web site tells me to do, but to no avail. I was not even give the option to cancel any future orders and return the product with a return charge of $49.00. I am now in the process of canceling the card I used so no future stealing by them can occur any more.

• Ca
      1st of Aug, 2007

I am going through what all of you guys are going through. I have got American Express involved. They went to the co. and AMX sided with the drug company!!! Not happy about that, I went back to them to AMX and asked they look again at the unauthorized charges. I was told if I could provide them with any info that would help my case to send it in. This site will be a big help I think, I hope. How can all of us be wrong!!! Hope I get a better answer this time.

• Je
      5th of Aug, 2007

This is definitely a scam! It was only suppose to be 4.99 and then you could cancel at anytime but you cant get a hold of anyone to cancel it.

• Re
      5th of Aug, 2007

I had the same thing done to me. My bank and I are pursuing fraudulent charges against them. On my bank statement the phone number does not match the company so you're able to pursue this matter as fraud. All of you... talk to your bank!!! Eventually, things are going to go horribly wrong for these people. Good luck and Hoodia 57... you can buy it at Fred Meyer... works well and doesn't make you feel funny :)

• Bi
      7th of Aug, 2007

I was scammed too.

• St
      9th of Aug, 2007

I also ordered the try this free for 15 days and if unsatisfied you can cancel at any time during the 15 day free trial. I read the terms and agreements and did not see where you would have to pay anything if you canceled your order. I have tried to cancel 3 times and now they won't let me on thier page to check my 2 tickets I have submitted stating I cancel and do not charge my credit card. Only after the first cancellation did I see the rest of the terms and agreements about autoship and if you cancel you will be charged 49.95. I called my bank today and canceled my credit card and they are looking for fraudulent charges. So far they have not charged me anymore. They are a scam!