Phenom Health — bioslim
I placed an order for Bioslim on the 3/06/2018, it was a free trial and I paid £2.95 P&P.
I read the terms and conditions and at no point did I read that I was entering in to a contract and that you would be able to take more money out of my account without my authorisation.
I have just received my Barclay card statement and was very alarmed to see that I had been charged £79.31 on the 18th June 2018.
I have contacted my bank and they have advised me to contact you in order to get a full refund or they will take this up themselves and look in to this formally as they are classing this as fraud due to you having no authorisation to take this amount out of my account.
I would like to remind you of the Consumer Rights Act 2015 which clearly out lines the individuals customers rights, with this in mind I ask that this amount of £79.31 is refunded back in to my account within the next 7 days or I will have no alternative but to pass this on to the fraud Investigation team.
My name is : Judith Richards
Address Tower House, Station Road, Acrefair, Wrexham . LL143SY.
Phone no [protected].
More Phenom Health Complaints & Reviews
- Phenom Health - raspberry ketone 
- Phenom Health - garcinia clean 
- Phenom Health - "free trial" 
- Phenom Health - wild raspberry keton 
- Phenom Health aka Health Market - unauthorised deduction of monies from my bank account, unethical practises regarding unsolicited goods. 
- Phenom Health - the free sample scam
- Phenom Health - raspberry keytones, daily cleanse 
- Phenom Health - "free" trial of testx core
- Phenom Health - raspberry ketone
- Phenom Health - bioslim and ultrapur