Phatism.com / Rip off!

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Phatism.com is the biggest scam online. They review their own id sites and post bad reviews on their site about others. The scammers have scammed me out of $300 and they keep popping up with new sites. All the review sites are owned by Phatism.com and are all bogus like fakeidman.com fakeidman.co.uk and all the foum sites are also scams. Beware when you purchase from their links.

Comments

• Ge
      25th of Apr, 2008

This is utter rubbish. phatism ID have been around for 8 years and are one of the few legit ID sites online.

The two review sites listed are nothing to do with them.

For proof of phatism's legitimacy please check their time online, use of a real address, accepatance of credit cards through a bank merchant account, acceptance of company cheques..

On top of all this they don't even accept $US as the complainant states!

###.

• Si
      7th of Aug, 2008

Phatism's standards have been slipping.

Yes, it is true that Phatism was once very reliable and had a very high quality standard. However; Recently there has been a massive surge in supposedly 'lost' cash orders. Which they state they cannot do anything about. There has also been an investigation into this, and the legality of the product and it's use.

Be aware if you are/will be ordering from Phatism LTD. and take as many precautions as possible. Pay by Credit Card if possible and avoid cash at all costs.

It is a real company. Do not get me wrong, but it has become very unreliable.

• Cr
      19th of Aug, 2008

Ive recently ordered from phatism...and after reading the above i regret...paying by cash,

i will however reply back if i recieve any card.

• Ge
      27th of Aug, 2008

Sending cash through the post to any company is taking a risk. There is theft throughout Royal Mail.

phatism state many times on their site that they'd prefer payment in any form other than cash.

They accept credit/debit cards, Postal Orders, Cheques.

I know loads of people who've ordered from phatism and they are the top ID company. Delivery is always quick and they are always adding new cards with new features.

All those orders were by cash btw. So maybe 5-10 orders with no problems using cash.

phatism ROOL.

• Da
      8th of Sep, 2008

Something very dodgy is going on there - ordered two cards, paid by credit card. After four emails asking what is going on, got the reply saying they decided to decline the order. Looks like they might be getting ready to fold the company and refusing CC orders, so not to get into trouble when the company goes into liquidation... Personally, I wouldn't touch them with a bargepole now.

18th of Sep, 2008

Dave,

If your order was declined (which we have the right to do for various reasons) we will have refunded you your payment and therefore there is no damage done.

We are perfectly fine as a comnpany thanks very much! As we have been for the past 8 years. We just sometimes decline orders from areas we do not ship to or generally dodgy looking people!

• Lo
      10th of Oct, 2008

I have plenty of friends that have ordered from phatism and have got their cards fine. The cards are really good quality aswell. The only issue I have is that their 24 hour email reply is not real, I have emailed them twice in the past 24 hours, neither with a reply and all I am asking is about my order, no complaint or refund request or anything. But other than that, if you got scammed by a fake company then it was you who was stupid enough to get done by them.

• Be
      13th of Oct, 2008

This site is a scam!...i have ordered my cards (2 of them) and have received nothing...on top of that i have emailed them and they have not replied! i am very annoyed about this as i checked review site which said it was reliable and some friend of mine have received cards frim them.

24th of Oct, 2008

If you have emailed us and not got a reply within 24 hours please check that your spam filter is not blocking messages.

We are legit, have been trading for 8 years, and answer all email. If you have doubts please email us and watch us reply: mail@phatism.com.

This site is great and all but it does allow people a public forum to discredit us without any way for us to get false posts removed.

It is tiring having to reply to these messages when I am quite sure many of them are utter BS.

2nd of Nov, 2008

I have purchased a novelty id card for someone, and it has ot arrived
    I sent it nearly 2 weeks ago!
    I shall wait and let you know if it does arrive.
    My feelings towards phatism are neutral.
    I was told my a friend ofmine that phatism cards were good quality, so i decided to give it a try.

3rd of Nov, 2008

I emailed phatism...Still no replyy!
    I bought that card as a gift!
    =[

3rd of Nov, 2008

My bad...they did send me an email =]
    for some reason the photo was not attached?

• El
      3rd of Nov, 2008

i have sent a cash order to phatism about a month before and they didnt recieve it, maybe it got lost in the post... but ummm yeah i don't know. just did a credit card transaction for another one... and hopefully it works this time... ill get back to u if it does...

8th of Nov, 2008

This site is a RIP OFF!!! me and two of my friends all tried to get a card from them about 3 weeks ago (individually) and none of the cards were sent and i don't think they will seen the card. Don't buy from here

12th of Nov, 2008

I wish that people could just be honest about their experiences. Has anyone ordered the card and actually never got one back? Because most of the complaints on here seem to have been resolved later with an "oh, they did send me an email..." and "Maybe the money got lost in the post." It's unfortunate that people lose their money in the post -- but that's the risk you're taking. You're also taking a risk that the site you ordered from is legit. I have been researching the subject for some time now and have realized very many sites are scams, purely from thier grammar! If the site has mistakes while writing english, you cant trust that they are based in the UK, or legitimate. There are also sites like "Avoid the Bouncer.com" and other ###. I am going to order a card from phatism and post the results here; also feel free to email me if you have any questions. I think it's fair if everyone can help each other so this whole getting scammed thing doesnt happen...

Oh, and if you lost your money in the post, how did you package it? If you had a generic white envelope, and the cash sitting around on the inside, it's not that difficult for someone to realize this and steal it. I would suggest coming up with some way of sending the money disquised or through other means --- maybe even putting a couple postcards inside the envelope to deter detection. Or writing a letter to your grandmother or something or other. I would get into contact with the site directly (in this case phatism) and tell them your plans and see if this is acceptable. It's all about your own security; if they wanted to rip everyone off they wouldnt keep in business for so long...

13th of Nov, 2008

phatism.co.uk, ive ordered 3 cards from them at differnt times and every one has been top quality and i have friends who ordered from them and they said how good they are, the bad things people have said about them might not be phatisms fault, try blaming the royal mail for all the ### ups

• Bi
      18th of Nov, 2008

phatism.com is scam and uses fake names to makes you believe that some of these posts in this
    forum are from real satisfied clients. Read between the lines and you can tell, that it's all been
    written by one and the same person. Unsatisfied clients, please go also to theIDcentre.com, which
    is run by phatism.com and leave a post there!

• Ci
      22nd of Nov, 2008

Two photos got mixed up in my envelope they emailed me and i replyed almost straight away. I was told they were being posted on thursday still no sign of them? Why not i have emailed asking aswell and no reply????

23rd of Nov, 2008

I'm not the person who makes the cards but if we said the card was getting sent out Thursday then it will have been sent out Thursday. There have been no production delays or anything like that. You don't say where you are getting the card posted to but post can sometimes take more than 2 days even UK to UK. I am sure your card will arrive early this week. As to email, when did you send the email? We don't answer email at the weekend so I'd imagine you will get a reply when the email person is in the office tomorrow.

27th of Nov, 2008

Hey--

Update from my last post. I (finally) sent off my order form/payment today (through email)! Now all I can do is try to track the order and hope that the card comes next week. I'm leaving town in two and half weeks so I'm hoping it comes before then!

To the other idiot that posted after me and said that the people who post here are from phatism and fake, that really pissed me off. Like I said in my other post you can email me at any time to ask questions about what I said, and what's happening with my order. It's very easy to spot a spammer when they complain and then try to direct you to another website at the end of their message.

A few people have already emailed me and got a response, so if you're reading this and have doubts wether or not I'm a real person, just use the email link.

Thanks