Pharmazone Labs / Viapren rip-off

Viapren doesn't work, it’s scam and ripped me off for $48. By charging me with out me ordering. I called my credit card company to cancel.

They claim they told me my card would be charged after a 10 day trial starting from the time the order was shipped. They charged my card and sent the same size package as the first one for 5 times the amount and I didn't even want it. It doesn't do any thing. They were very sarcastic and told me I couldn't get a refund of the same value because of restocking, shipping and the package could get lost. So they offered me a $15 refund. SCAM, DISHONEST and ### company.

Va

Comments

• Po
      11th of Jul, 2008

Viapren is a rip off!!! It doesn't work! I placed my "free" order" was charged $10.55 for shipping. I recieved the "free" product 4 days later. on the 9th day afte my phone order, my bank account was robbed $48 dollars!!! I called immediatly and was laughed at! Laughed at! She told me I called too late and she had my voice on recording agreeing to theur policy!

I called my credit card to report this scam.

Now I am on a personal mission to get these MF'ers.

14th of Jul, 2008
    Pharmazone Labs - Buyer beware
    www.pharmazonelabs.net

Don't buy anything from Pharmazone Labs (Viapren). They will keep charging your account even though you call and cancel. Also I was sent a membership kit to some club that I refused when I was asked if I wanted it. Four Times I told the rep that I did not want it and then she got pissed and hung up on me. I had to cancel my credit card account to stop the charges!! I can't believe I got taken in by this!! The person that said they had no problems probably works for Pharmazone Labs. Buyer beware.

• Ta
      28th of Aug, 2008

Same thing happened to my husband except he got this stuff from a vendor in philly! I asked him how he could have done a stupid thing like give them his credit card info. He was like it was only 10 bucks not a big deal. Well the big deal came when I saw they charged us an additional 48 bucks for the same thing he came home with originially! Can you believe what a ###ing rip off! We got the same exact package with like three more warming gels then last time. Believe me that's not worth 38 dollars! Then when I contacted customer service they gave me all the hoopla about restocking, return and all the other fees they want to charge you, which they noted to tell me could take over 30days to refund depending on my credit card! Yeah right my credit card company isn't that lame. She did offer me a nifty 15 dollar refund instead and being able to keep all the stuff...yay who could ask for more!!! What a bunch of losers. I bit the bullet kept the product paid off my cc and cancelled my card. ### them! I wish someone was taking a stand here and doing something about this it's ridiciulous!

2nd of Sep, 2008
    Pharmazone Labs - Beware
    Pharmazone Labs

I too fell for Pharmazone's marketing scam. They sent me the free product and have been billing my credit card ever since for products I have not ordered. I have filed a dispute with my credit card and a complaint with the Arizona Better Business Bureau.

Buyers beware! Do NOT fall for their gimmicks.

When I tried to call the customer service number listed on the invoice I received I only get a dial tone.

When I tried to call their order number, they would not take my complaint, but said I would have to contact customer service.

So please do NOT give them your bank or credit card number.

• Da
      18th of Sep, 2008

CONSUMERS PLEASE FILE FORMAL COMPLAIN IF YOU GET DEFRAUDED BY VIAPREN AND PHARMAZONE!! DO NOT STOP HERE FILE A FORMAL COMPLAIN PLEASE!!!
    You COUNT BY YOUR ACTION TO STOP THESE CREDIT CARD SCAMMERS!!

www.Viapren.com and their sister company same owner of website www.pharmazonelabs.com (Tel: 800-298-9800 and 800-770-8158 Scottsdale, Arizona)
    Same Owner Isaac, Donald disaac@pharmazonelabs.com look into whois in internet registry.
    This is a FRAUDULANT COMPANY WITH SCAM Tactic to ship products NOT ordered by Consumer. Because of Truth-in-Lending Act Card Purchases 15 U.S.C. § 1666i. Since, VIAPRIN have breached the contract of sales orders by delivering items $47 that you did not ordered. All the consumers defrauded should call their credit card company to put hold on payments.

Viapren also sold my information to http://www.gryphondiversified.com
    Gryphon Diversification. I spoke to owner that they will need to keep a record on all these FRAUDULANT CRDIT CARDS collected by their firm through Viapren. The owner of Gryphon website is below:
    Administrative Contact:
    Gryphon Diversified LLC
    Debra Bellmaine (cto@gryphondiversified.com)
    +1.7272309206
    1806 S. Highland Ave.
    Clearwater, FL 33756

PLease FILE A FORMAL COMPLAIN with Attorney Genral of State of Arizona at
    about Viapren and Pham

PLease file a formal complain with FTC under Credit Card FRAUD with VIapren and selling CREDIT CARD Informtion without consumer knowledge to marketing sites.

Please file a formal complain with BBB.org in state of arizona. If you do NOT act then another friend and consumer will be their victom!!

David
    California

15th of Oct, 2008
    Pharmazone Labs - Unauthorized charges
    Pharmazone Labs

What a joke!! My husband called in to order the "free" sample of Viapren advertised on the radio... That day they charged the shipping charge of $9.41... A few days later there were two charges for $1.14. Then a few days after that, a charge for $48.73!! We contacted our bank right away, and called the Viapren company three-way. Now they are refusing to refund all of our money!! Not only did they charge unauthorized charges, there affiliate companies (Easy Saver and American Leisure)charged us too!! What a fricken mess!! Steer clear, they are a SCAM!!

22nd of Oct, 2008
    Pharmazone Labs - Scam charges
    Pharmazone Labs

They told me I would receive all the freebies for free plus $9.41 for s/h. ok. They then charged me 1.14 for stimulation ring that is a one time use and only works for 30 seconds (per the instructions). When I called to cancel (twice), I was on hold for 15 minutes, no answer, and on hold the 2nd time for 50 minutes. I called the order line and after complaining, gave me a different # to call. I checked the website and they provide no contact information except the 888 # and then you cant reach them at it.

1st of Dec, 2008
    Pharmazone Labs - Viaprin unauthorized charge
    7000 16TH STREET SUITE 120-454
    Phoenix
    Phone: 1-800-770-8158
    pharmazonelabs.com

In response to a radio ad, I called the number provided. The representative reviewed the product again and told me that I can recieve a trial for a discount price and if I am not happy with Viaprin, I can cancel within 30 days or be charged the full monthly price. I recieved the product at the same time $48 was taken from my account, approximately 1 1/2 weeks later. Upon calling the number provided in the sample packege, I quickly found that I was in for difficult time with these people, the phone was busy for hours, and then, I finally heard ringing. I was put in a waiting queue for quite a while. When a customer service rep answered, I explained what was promised to me and thatI believe I was ripped off, being charged $48 (which I never committed to) for a product that didn't didn't work, it was a pack of $48 breath strips, and bad ones at that. After some time arguing with him, I began to realize the futility of continuing the discussion. In the end I had $16 returned to me. I will think again before ordering a product advertised on a radio ad without first consulting with Google.
    Save yourself the embarrasment of giving $48 (or more) to these snake-oil sales people masquerading as con-men/women. Listerine breath strips work better and are much less expensive.

• Is
      3rd of Dec, 2008

On November 24 i ordered a free trial of accaiberry and it was said they would only charge 4.95 for shipping it is now December 3 and i haven't received anything in the mail but i checked my account balanced and fit factory has charged me 29.95 i had no idea what that was until i googled it and it brought me to this page i see everyones complains and decided to make one of my own i really need my money back help please!!!

• Jw
      2nd of Apr, 2009

gryphondiversified.com - when going to this site, it re-routs you to American Debt Settlement. Obviously another rip off. Gryphon Diversified moved out of their office in Clearwater Florida, left behind everything.

• Lo
      15th of Apr, 2009

There are members of management here that are listed to be contacted in the event that you are upset and need proper Customer Service. Fortunately for Dave Sylvain and Missy Nolette, they are no longer with Nimbus or have anything to do with any of these companies listed in the complaints.

In the event that you need to contact some one-