Pharmazone Laboratories / made a member without my knowledge

1 Scottsdale, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-770-8158

I spoke to a person on phone after I receive a call from them. I paid a shipping charge of 9.41 with my credit card told her I didnot want to become a member. Friday I received a package for 48.73 and called today a woman named Vanessa refused to cancel and told me I had gave them my visa number and I was a member. I want them to stop the product they are selling is dangerous and will cause more health problems. Men will have more problems with having sex than they already have. I am 74 years old and I was conned, also I cannot afford charges for things I didnot order. I want them stopped

Fr

Comments

• Va
      10th of Jun, 2008
    Pharmazone Laboratories - Rip off
    Pharmazone Laboratories
    www.pharmazonelabs.net

How about calling this #877-289-4071, this is the best one to call them on. My husband ordered this and now after calling on the 10th day to cancel they said they have already sent out the month supply. I have even requested to listen to the phone conversation because they say that on the 10th day they will send out the month supply. That seems like bull**** to me. Not only do they rip you off but they also sign you up for other memberships for hotel discounts. How is that legal? I think that someone needs to shut them down.

• Ji
      27th of Aug, 2008

how do i get them to stop? does anyone have a real way of getting them shut down? or at the very least get my credit card info out of their hands?

11th of Oct, 2008

I had the same experience except I heard something about needing to cancel within a certain amount of time on the original sales call but I wasn't sure about it. I received the product a week after ordering it and called back to cancel two days later. They cancelled my account but had already sent me my next shipment which was $48.73. They told me I could get a partial refund but would have to cover the shipping like you said. They said I had 10 days from the original order date. I WAS CALLING ON THE 10TH DAY but they had already sent it out!! The only reason I had even called them up that day was because I got a couple of those coupon club things in the mail which the sales girl tried to sell me on at the end of my original called and I emphatically told her I was not interested in at least 3 times- yet I still got them. I cancelled those first with no problem but then I called up Pharmazone and thats what happened. After a number of more calls and being disconnected I eventually spoke to a manager who was the rudest of all the people I spoke to and she told me everything had been clearly explained to me from day one. I told her I would be disputing the charges with my bank and then she hung up. This company is a complete scam!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!