Pharmazal LLC Resveratrol Ultra/Res V Max / Trial includes shipping time

Resveratrol Ultra / Res V Max
16335 Griffon Trail
I do not understand how a "free trial" can include shipping time. If you do not hve the product in hand, how are you "trying" it. When I called the company to make a complant, the person who answered would not connect me to a "supervisor" because my account was still active (meaning I had not "paid" the $87.13 charged to my account (twice). I repeatedly asked for a supervisor and was repeatedly told that they have a "strict protocol" for transfers to a supervisor. WHAT A SHAM!!!

A  21st of Sep, 2009 by
These people are scammers. You cannot get loose.
They won't accept returns. They say they can't accept after an item has been billed.
What about a credit? Hardly an unusual occurrence.
BEWARE these people. They just give a runaround.
A  9th of Nov, 2009 by
Absolutely!!! The trial period included the shipping time and I had a very severe reaction, red blotches on my face and neck! This company engages in deceptive marketing. They should be taken out of the market! You should all make your experiences known on other sites as well.
A  12th of Feb, 2010 by
I experienced the same problem with my account. they took $84 out of my account before I could even try the dang product. Then when I asked to speak to a supervisor they said they were in a corp meeting. Also I got a confirm # to credit back to my account $65. I had to order another debit card in case they tried to charge my account again, but now i have to call them back anywayz to give them an acct to get my credit put back in. I am so pissed at this company. They are very shady and the only reason I ordered was because of that news lady who supposedly used the product. But as far as I know the company could of put that up as part of their scam. It got me, grrrrrr. They need to be reported to the BBB as well as other sites to expose their lies.