PharmaMedics / Scam

1 Omaha, NE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 212-784-6717

This company has repeatedly called my cell phone stating they want to re-fill my prescription. Not only do I not take the medications offered, but the only time I fill a prescription it is with my local pharmacy. I have stated repeatedly to them that I think it is a scam and I inquire how they got my full name and cell number. The man on the phone then gets very rude and says they won't call again, but they do.

More PharmaMedics Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• My
      18th of Apr, 2010

Affiliate Warning! - After 3 years of marketing pharmamedics.com, building a clientele with repeat customers and residual income, Vladimir O. Vasilyukov (owner) decides to suspend my account due to so called (fake orders). Also a large sum of money had accumulated of which i will never see. He has also blocked my email and ip address so i cannot defend myself. I have also stopped marketing Pharmaenergy.com (a sister company) before the same thing happens. Also customers are complaining about continous phone calls from Pharmamedics.com to reorder there prescription medication. This tells me from experience that they are going behind affiliates back so as not to pay affiliate commissions on monthly renewals. So much for customers for life - Affiliate Beware.

• Me
      26th of Jun, 2014

The company has more than 8 years reputation and has always paid to its partners properly. It's very pity that there are people who are ready to spot someone's reputation pursuing personal purposes.