Pharmaenergy / Buyer beware

I ordered over $200 worth of medication from this company. It never arrived although they claimed to have shipped it twice. Then they said they refunded my bank account the money. They never did.

Now the emails to them do not even go through.

Buyer Beware of this company.

Bo

Comments

• Fa
      19th of Nov, 2009

Okay, I have an extensive history with this company.
    Novemeber 2007 I began my "Relationship" with them. I ordered 3 different times, and received my packages all about the same time, 14-18 days. Then I received nothing on my 4th order. We tracked it to New York, but it never made it here. They reshipped the order, and I received it in about 8 days.
    My fifth order, instead of a package I received a letter from customs. They threatened me with Federal Prison... I let Pharmaenergy know, they reshipped my order, I got it in 12 days. I was clearly ordering a medication that was prescribed by my LOCAL DOCTOR, and needed more, more quickly, and my insurance wouldn't cover it early. Or in pill form, I couldn't travel with a Liquid, and I was NOT ABOUT to pack my medication in my suitcase. So I didn't worry about customs, simply because they're the ones who made it impossible for me to carry on.
    The last time I ordered was May 2009 I never received my package... they told me that they had a copy of someone signing for it at my address. It was IMPOSSIBLE that, that happened.
    So call me a glutton, here it is 2009 Nov. I made a new order just a bit ago. We will see if it arrives. I will come back here to let you know how it went VERY SOON.
    The people are always nice, helpful, and seem to be honest.
    EVERYTHING will depend on IF I RECEIVE THIS PACKAGE.

FabulousMoi

• Bi
      26th of Jul, 2012

Same HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. Waiting one month so far and nothing. Worst customer service in industry of horrible customer service.