Pharmacy2u.eu / It has been 2 months and I never receive my order

I ordered something with this website and I payed with Paypal. It has been 2 months and I never receive my order. I believe this website is a scam. The Customer service number they have on there does not exist and it will make you call a different number for a directory that dont have them on the list. The customer service email address that they have there does not respond to any emails and once you make a purchase paypal will tell you it has been paid to somebody that lives in Thailand or something. BEWARE!! totally SCAM=pharmacy2u website!!

Il

Comments

• Yv
      Jan 04, 2016

no reminder received re a repeat prescription. I went online to order a repeat for my elderly mother, and then discovered, that due to a change of premises in November ! no service could be provided from 21st December until 11th February !!! No notification regarding this had been received. My mother has been without any of her medications since 31st December, luckily she does not have "life saving" medication, but this is not the point. You are playing with peoples lives, other people have not been so lucky, and their mediation IS vital to them. Your whole attitude has been lackadaisical in the extreme. I will be reporting your company to the relevant authority, and hope other do likewise, before your negligence kills someone. I sincerely hope you are closed down, elderly people have relied on this service, and it just has not delivered its promise.