Pharmacy / Poor Service

1 Potsdam, NY, United States

I called in my prescription and two days later went to pick up to have the rude clerk tell me that they put it back because I didn't come in the next day. There was the one clerk and one pharmacist working. There was one customer before us and they were waiting aside from the register. We waited for 45 minutes. The clerk gossiped with another customer that was turning in their prescription. The pharmacist finally came over to the counter and rudely told the other customer that she hadn't called the insurance company yet and that she could do it right then. The customer said she would wait (after we had been waiting for 45 minutes.) Another 10 minutes passed when my family and I decided to leave because we apparently were not going to be waited on by either employee. When we got to the door the clerk yelled out "it will only be 5 more minutes." I yelled back "I'll be back." The clerk continue to gossip with the lady at her counter and then laughed. This Potsdam store staff is very rude from the pharmacy area to the check outs. What happened to your slogan of "SMILES". I think these employees need extra training or fired because it sure doesn't help the Walmart business.