Pharmacy Gold Card / Did not request service/membership

A One Dollar charge appeared on our debit card. This solitation was unauthorized and we do not want and did not request to be members of this service.

The One Dollar charge must be removed from this checking account and this membership be canceled or we will take action with the Ohio Attorney General's Office.

When we tried to do this by telephone, we submitted our home phone and it was recognized and we are not going to include our debit number, so that another charge could possibly be credited.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Comments

• Ju
      30th of May, 2008

Please take me off your list and do not charge me any more!!! This is the second time I request you to take me off your list next time my attorney will be talking to you.

• Da
      16th of Jul, 2008

Ic call the 1800-343 8131 and i was send to this web site, all i want is to cancle my membership which i did l ast week and some one took money out of my checking account on the 15 of july please returned it and cancle this now.

• Di
      22nd of Jul, 2008

HOW DOES ONE GET THERE NAME TAKEN OFF THIS LIST. WHEN I CALL THE 800 #, THEY ASK FOR MY ACCT NUMBER OF WHICH I DO NOT HAVE??????!!!

• Pa
      27th of Jul, 2008

I need to cancel my services and I can't reach the service by Phone. You all take the money out of my checking account and I want it stopped!!!I can't get an account number I never had a card in the first place this has been going for quite a while I really need toget this resolved asap. Please give me call at 863-712-5509.

• Pa
      27th of Jul, 2008

need to cancel service and can't get a member number to do so.

• Ly
      28th of Jul, 2008

I am being charged $1.00 every month, for several months, on my checking account statement. I never knowingly authorized this. I have call several times and cannot get a person to answer so that I can inform them. I do not know what to do!!!

• Am
      1st of Aug, 2008

this is the biggest scam that was ever invented!!! I can't get a hold of anyone and don't know my account number. Just credit my money back into my account. I know it's only $1 but one dollar adds up if you have a lot of people that fall for this scam!