Pharm Support Group / suspected fraud

I too fell victim to this scam. I first became suspicious when I saw the warning on my confirmation email against making effort to stop or reverse payment.

"Attention, Please!Any chargebacks/disputes to credit cards without communicating with us first are treated as Fraudulent. All details, including original order form, username, IP addresses and access logs bearing members IP addresses and/or e-mail addresses and username will be forwarded to the issuing Credit Card Company (Fraud Division), FBI (Credit Card Fraud Division) and all Credit Reference Agencies which will probably result in a query into members credit card payment habits. Credit Card Fraud is a serious crime and will not be tolerated. "

I called my credit card company 3 days after placing the order and they are stopping payment and conducting an investigation. I feel foolish to have fallen for this, but I have ordered online in the past with no problems.
I believe 'Alexander' operates a Russian website that was built to resemble legitimate Canadien pharmacy sites. He advertises lower prices than the other sites but never sends any product.Please report this scam AS SOON AS POSSIBLE to your credit card company.

In the future you can look for flaws in the website, such as the phony lock on the secure order sign. The real Verisign logo allows you to click on it for verification of security. The 800 number given is fake also as it would be illegal for a U.S. company to be involved with selling Canadien drugs. Also, if the prices are significantly lower than the real Canadien Pharmacy prices, you are about to get screwed.

Ca

Comments

• Br
      22nd of Feb, 2010

Please do not buy drugs from this online drugs company. The site seems to operate from Canada but infact the drugs are sent from Moscow, Russia and are manufactured by some back street Indian drugs company called Sunrise Remedies Pyt Ltd who maufactures herbal remedies. So if you think you are getting kosher drugs, your not! I flushed mine down the toilet as that's all they were worth. This is a scam which might damageyour health, please be very aware.

• Em
      17th of Jul, 2011

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy www.pill24.org I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
    P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 9sh73h