Pharm Support Group / scam?

oh no! i hope this isn't a scam like everyone is saying! i too am having issues with checking my tracking number which makes me suspicious. it worked the first day or two saying that it was processed and shipped. now two weeks later it is no longer working and telling me the page can't be displayed. i emailed them and im waiting to hear back so i guess we will see! i was wondering though if someone could give me the website again. i had saved the website with my tracking number and well...we all know about that don't we?? if someone could help me out that would be great!

N  11th of May, 2009 by
I too ordered from this company and recieved a completely empty package buyers Beware all kind of scams are being pulled
D  18th of Aug, 2009 by
Well, I must say that I too ordered three different products from them. Fortunately, I DID RECEIVE ALL MY PRODUCTS! Each item was shipped separately from different parts of the world...which I found odd. One product took over two weeks to get. I was surprised when I emailed Alexander that he actually sent me several correspondence in regards to the missing item. Hence, I did NOT get scammed!