PHA Hill Creek Apartments Site / Philadelphia housing authority (Pha)

1 528 Adams AvenuePhiladelphia, MS, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2156845622 & 2156848920

My name is: Tamara L. Foy, I reside at: 5597 Hill Creek Circle, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. [protected] & have made SEVERAL complaints about a leak in my basement ceiling where live wires are exposed, I went to the property mgmt. office myself along with my aide: Tammy Walker BOTH spoke to: Mr. Norris, Senior Property Manager regarding the seriousness, he came to my home around 12:30pm last week and took photos, since that time NO-ONE has repaired NOR returned to repair. I am disabled & live alone with my cat, I am AFRAID that if this EMERGENCY is NOT ACCESSED & repaired IMMEDIATELY there will be a fire or worse! I also contacted The fire department regarding this complaint, I wanted this emergency to be looked into, & was told that PHA would be receiving a phone call to get this resolved. Please send L& I Inspectors to inspect & re inspect after matter is accessed for dangerous & hazerous situation (live wiring in basement ceiling with CONSTANT water leakage!

Ta
Jun 15, 2015

Comments

• So
      2nd of Jul, 2018

I used to reside at Hill Creek apartments, they are dirty, especially over at the jagged steps that could actually cause someone to twist their ankle when walking down them. I've submitted to maintenance about my heater two times and no one came out for about 4 months 😡... Its very weird, they are extremely slow when it comes to handling residents complaints.