PG Glass — claim 3441394
Claim 3441394 was registered on the 8th of November 2018 with Alberton branch. Insurance approved my claim and I got communication from branch that I should bring car for fitment on the 12/11/2018 which I did…but it turned out that they had ordered wrong glass / windscreen.
I was told to come back on the 13/11/2018…which I did, and was told that glass had not been delivered.
I indicated my disappointment with service, poor communication as well. I made consultant aware that when they eventually get right material then I would not be expected to pay full excess amount (R500). I drove from Bedfordview to Alberton twice for nothing, and I wasted my fuel. Someone has to pay for the fuel I wasted and its definitely not me.
I just got a call now from consultant from Alberton branch and she told me that if Im not willing to pay then they are cancelling my claim. This is ridiculous, I waited for two weeks and wasted my fuel.
Please address this and get back to me
Thanks and Regards,
Babalwa Y Mpongwana
Location: House No.6, Simmerpan, Germiston
|Office: [protected]| | Cell: [protected]| | Fax: [protected]| | Email Babalwa.[protected]@eskom.co.za
More PG Glass Complaints & Reviews
- PG Glass - I am very upset with pg auto
- PG Glass - incompetent, dishonest and disgraceful 
- PG Glass - pg glass doesn't care about customer service
- PG Glass - poor service in replacement of car window
- PG Glass - unethical behaviour
- PG Glass - Oudtshoorn - replacing of drivers side window.-outsurance claim nr : 175897319
- PG glass auto - late /poor service
- PG Glass - pg glass quotation process unethical
- PG Glass - glass quotation & fitment/ 3483324
- PG Glass - windscreen replacement