Petsunlimited.com / Unauthorized charges!

United States Review updated:
They spontaneously began to charge 5.95/month to a credit card. More than a year previous we signed up to help find a new home for a pet but immediately canceled. The cancellation process is convoluted and an obvious indication of suspect business practices. I have also registered a complaint on ftc.gov.

Comments

Ja
  23rd of May, 2008
I have just been contacted a few days ago by these people, who say they work for this website. They are Nigerian scammers more than likely... they did their best to get my credit card number and I would not allow them to access it they hung up... I checked out the site. Then saw on the site a warning about Nigerian Scammers, I then investigated the web more throuroughly, after calls from them several times in many more days... Usually a black male comes on with an accent.. they did make a mistake to leave a phone number on my answering machine that I have since deleted but it was out of the country phone numbers so getting your money back or charges pressed against these individuals may be impossible, best cancel your credit card immediately. I knew then these were indeed scammers... They have called me harrassing me twice today alone to log me onto that site... Then to use their pay pal there.. I said I never enter my credit card information into a computer because i personally know too many hackers. I asked they give me a real address to make a check payment to... They him hawed around and would not do so. she then first get on the phone they pretend like they are a potential customer. They got my information from the Dallas Times Herald and I am fixing to alert them as well.

I looked at it this way. I am really suspecious of anyone asking for my personal credit card information over the phone and never give out that information even if it sounds too good to be true... I checked out the site, it is faking another well established site as well... Then I searched more and found this information... Do not trust that site or these people.. I did my best to get a real mailing address on these people. Any Legitimate company would gladly provide that. I said I was short of cash til the first, and I would mail a payment... They kept pushing for the credit card. FBI needs to be alerted over this... And I am certainly going to trap these Mfers if I can...

Cancel your credit cards if you have been stupid enough to go onto the site... I see many hundreds of ads off of there now that were on there just a few days ago... No phone numbers are listed. I think the entire site now is only a fake... I have a 1888-337 -3928 number from someone selling conures only... I am tempted to call them and see if they are a part of this scam, because if they are nigerian accented, I am sure they do have an access number to make things look good. Nothing else I found had a phone number that I could see... And all adds for German Shepherds were gone...I am glad I was leary... Sorry for the rest of you... Be more careful. These people are ruthless...

Signed... Harrassed In Dallas/ but they will Not get my account numbers!!!
Ja
  23rd of May, 2008
OK guys. Done more investigating... This is what I found... I accidentally dialed the wrong number to the 1888-684-5574 and diald the Consumer Protection agency by dialing 800 instead. Ought to be a clue to everyone here for starters.

Here are some addresses if you have been scammed file complaints...

Internet Crime complaints ic3.gove

Virginia Attorney General 1806-786-2071 for consumer complaints or by net oag.st.ba.us

tex.attgen.gov for those who have been scammed here in Texas

Good luck everyone... I was lucky
Le
  30th of May, 2008
Yes, why are you charging me money out of my account, when i don't have an account with you????? i want my money back and not to be charge for anything else.
lee wilkerson
Pi
  27th of Jul, 2009
AMEN!!! These people are scammers from the word go! I got absolutely nothing from them even though they kept claiming they had interested people in my cats, I GOT NOTTA after I paid the $9.95 I had to cancel my debit card to stop the billing! I tried e-mailing phoning and canceled like 3 times, and still kept getting billed! THEY ARE A NIGHTMARE! Don't deal with this company!